2019 Chinese Government Award Program At Harbin Institute Of Technology
For international students out of China only who want to study master or PhD degree can apply for HIT Independent Recruitment Program
- Fully Funded
- Harbin Institute of Technology Qingrui
- Masters, PhD
- All Subjects
- International Students
- 01 Dec 2019
HIT Independent Recruitment Program covers tuition fee, accommodation fee, stipend and insurance fee. It is one of the programs of Chinese Government Scholarship (hereinafter referred to as CSC scholarship) and assigned from Ministry of Education (hereinafter referred to as MOE) to the university to recruit outstanding international students. Applicants need to submit the application materials according to school requirements. HIT will select the best applicants and recommend to the China Scholarship Council.
Chinese government award Program at Harbin Institute of Technology is available to undertake Masters, PhD level programs at Harbin Institute of Technology Qingrui.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
students from any nationality is eligible to apply.
Applicants will receive:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- 800 RMB per year for Comprehensive Medical Insurance;
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates:
- Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
- Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
Candidates applying for this program should:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research.
- Educational background required and age limit:
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
To be considered for this award, applicants need to complete an application form and submit it to No.11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin (150001), China.