2019/2020: Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) Revised Academic Calendar for 2nd Semester
This is to inform the general public that the management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) has announced it's Revised Academic Calendar for 2nd Semester for 2019/2020 academic session
THIS PUBLICATION WILL HIGHLIGHT THE FOLLOWING ABOUT MAPOLY ACADEMIC CALANDER FOR 2nd SEMESTER.
1. MAPOLY ACADEMIC CALANDER FOR 2nd SEMESTER
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) Revised Academic Calendar for 2nd Semester: The management of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) has ratified the adjusted academic calendar for the second semester, 2019/2020 Academic session.
MAPOLY ACADEMIC CALANDER FOR 2nd SEMESTER:
After extensive deliberations, the Board approved the calendar as amended for implementation as follows;
1. Monday 9th Nov 2020:
- Resumption/Start of 2nd Semester, 2019/2020 Academic Session for All ND II and HND II Students, Full-Time and Part-Time
2. Monday 9th – Saturday 21st Nov 2020 (2 weeks):
- Studentship and Course Registration for the 2nd Semester by all ND II and HND II Students, Full-Time and Part-Time
- Payment of the balance of 40% School Fees by concerned ND II and HND II Students
3. Mon 7th Dec 2020
- 2nd Semester 2019/2020 Academic Session for all ND I and HND I students, Full-Time and Part-Time
- Studentship and Course Registration for the 2nd Semester by all ND I and HND I Students, Full-Time and Part-Time
- Commencement of Lectures for all Students
4. Mon 7th Dec 2020 – Sat 20th Feb 2021:
- Lecture period for all categories of Students (11 weeks) inclusive of Departmental Association and Student’s Union Week
5. Mon 8th Feb – Tues 9th Feb 2021:
- Departmental Students Association Week-2 Days (Lecture Free)
6. Mon 14th Dec 2020 (For all categories of students):
- Studentship and Course Registration for all categories of students, inclusive of carryover students
- Payment of the balance of 40% 2019/2020 School Fees
Tues 22nd Dec 2020: Mid-Semester Test strictly for students that have paid their school fees in full (100%)
7. Thurs 24th Dec 2020 – Sat 2nd Jan 2021:
- Semester Break (for Christmas of the Year Activities) (Lecture Free).
8. Thurs 14th Jan 2021:
- 2019/2020 Academic Session Matriculation Exercise (for all Fresh ND and HND Students that have completed their Registration and paid their School Fees in full (100%). However, this is subject to confirmation by the Management with the Joint Admission & Matriculation Board (JAMB)
9. Wed 10th Feb – Fri 12th Feb 2021:
- Students Union Week – 3 Days (Lectures in step at 12 noon each day). This period should accommodate Student Union Election if required
10. Mon 15th Feb – Sat 20th Feb 2021 (1 week):
- Lecture/Course Revision for all students
- Preparation for 2nd Semester Exam by stakeholders
11. Mon 22nd Feb – Sat 17th March 2021 (3 weeks)
- 2nd Semester 2019/2020 Examination for all categories of Students ND Full-time & Part-time, HND I Full-time & Part-time. ND I to be part of the category of students to commence exams for the first two weeks in view of the need to commence SIWES on time.
12. Sat 13th March 2021:
- End of 2nd Semester 2019/2020 Academic Session
13. Mon 8th March 2021:
- Commencement of 13 weeks SIWES for students in SCIT, SENG, SENVS & SST
14. Mon 13th March 2021:
- Resumption of 2020/2021 Academic Session for all fresh and returning students except those on SIWES (those resuming are all Fresh ND I and HND I; all ND II in SBMS & all HND II, Full-time and Part-time
- Commencement of Registration for all fresh and returning students listed above
In its consideration, the board noted the need for the Academic Planning Unit to work out a period in the Academic where Conference Marking would be accommodated and inform relevant Schools and Units as appropriate.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!