2019/2020: Nasarawa State University Keffi Admission List [UPDATED]
The first list of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) DEGREE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out
The authorities of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) have released the admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) 2019/2020 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check NSUK Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Degree Programmes of Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
- Candidates whose names appear on the 1st list are advised to either accept the admission offer or consider forfeiting the offer.
- Also, candidates whose names did not appear on the 1st list, or have incomplete information or have not uploaded their O level on their CAPS ( Central Admission Processing Systems) are kindly advised to visit any JAMB accredited CBT centre to do the necessary uploads as may be required as soon as possible to avoid possible forfeiture of the admission offer.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your access your NSUK admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NSUK admission status.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!