2019/2020: Ogwashi-Uku Poly Academic Calendar 2nd Semester is out
Post-COVID-19: Delta State Polytechnic (DSPG), Ogwashi-Uku Academic Calendar Schedule for Second (2nd) Semester Academic Activities for 2019/2020 Academic Session [ADJUSTED].
The management of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku has released the revised academic calendar for the second semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
DSPG Academic calendar for second semester, 2019/2020 academic session has been released and uploaded online.
Find below the approved revised academic calendar of the Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku for the completion of 2019/2020 second semester academic activities.
Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Academic Calendar for 2nd Semester 2019/2020 [ADJUSTED]
This is to inform the general public, the polytechnic community, parents /guardians, and students that ND II and HND II students of the Delta state polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku will resume for their second semester 2020/2021 academic session on Friday 2nd October 2020 sequel to the state government approval.
1. 2 October, 2020: Commencement of Second Semester (lectures begin for HND II & ND II Students)
2. 30th October, 2020: Lectures end for HND II & ND II Students.
3. 29th - 30th October, 2020: id-el Maulud (Pubic Holiday).
4. 2nd -13th November, 2020: Second Semester Examination (HND II & ND II)
5. 16th November, 2020: Lectures begin for HND 1& ND1 Students.
6. 20th November, 2020: SUG Elections.
7. 30th November 2020: Consideration of HND II & ND II Second Semester Results.
8. 11th December, 2020: Lectures End for HND I & NDI Students
9. 14th -21st December, 2020: Second Semester Examination (HND I & ND 1)
10. 21st December, 2020: End of Second Semester 2019/2020 Session.
11. 22nd December, 2020 - 3rd January 2021: Holidays
12. 4th January, 2021: Work Resumes
13. 6th January, 2021: Consideration of HND 1 & ND 1 Results.
14. 11th January, 2021: 2020/2021 Academic Session begins.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!