Are you searching for Gombe State University (GSU) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session? If yes, you are on the right track. Keep reading this article!
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Gombe State University Undergraduate Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session that the admission list has been released.
Gombe State University (GSU) first and second batch UTME and Direct Entry admission list has been uploaded and can be downloaded in PDF Below:
Steps to Check Gombe State University (GSU) Admission List 2020/2021
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission for Degree Programmes into Gombe State University (GSU) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Kindly log on to GSU Admission status checker portal via http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admstatus/
- Enter your DE/UTME Registration Number in the box provided
- Finally, click on the Check button to confirm your GSU admission status
All Prospective GSU candidates can access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS Admission Status Checking Portal
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your GSU admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject their admission via the JAMB CAPS portal
Successfully admitted candidates are to collect their letters of admission from their respective Faculty Officers and proceed for registration ON A DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER. They should come along with the original and photocopies of each of the following credentials:
- Coloured JAMB Direct Entry Registration Slip (Only Direct Entry Candidates)
- Coloured JAMB Result Slip (Only UTME Candidates)
- Coloured JAMB Letter of Admission
- Coloured Gombe State University Letter of Admission
- Original and Photocopies of Certificates/Statements of Results
- Local Government Indigine Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- One each of scratch card for O’ level results to be tendered for registration
- Ten (10) Passport size Coloured photographs
Candidates who have been admitted into courses different from the ones they initially applied for during JAMB registration, are hereby advised to change to the courses indicated against their names.