2020 Academic Excellence Funding At University of Technology Sydney - Australia
The University of Technology Sydney - Australia is offering the Academic Excellence Funding to Interested applicants who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution
- 30 April for Spring session – starts July 2020)
- 31 August for Summer session – November start)
- 30 November for Autumn session – February/March start)
- International Students
- University of Technology Sydney
The academic merit program is open to attract high performing commencing international students to enrol in undergraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
Value of Award:
25% of UTS Tuition Fees
Number of Awards: Up to sixty-five (65) awards will be awarded annually
- Applicants must be an international student, but not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 or UTS recognized high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 outside of Australia, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification
- Applicants Must be commencing full-time time study at UTS on campus (Sydney)
- Applicants are required to check the English language proficiency requirements to study at UTS.
There is no separate application required. To be considered for this award, students must submit their admission application to study at UTS in Sydney. After that, all commencing international students applying for the UTS undergraduate coursework program will automatically consider this application .
There are two ways to apply to UTS International:
Option 1: Submit an online application.
Option 2: Complete the application form.
Submit paper application by one of the following ways: In person: UTS Building 5, Block A (CB05A), Corner of Quay Street and Ultimo Road, Haymarket, 2000 (Former UTS Library). Or by mail: Manager International Recruitment, UTS International, University of Technology Sydney, PO Box 123, Broadway NSW 2007, Australia
Visit The Official Website For More Information