2020 EIT International Science and Engineering Merit Scholarship
International students who are studying in the fields of Science and Engineering are encouraged to apply for the Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) Science and Engineering Scholarships for the 2020/21 academic session
- International Students
To be taken:
Applicants will be offered a 35% reduction in all overall tuition fees in the fields of Science and Engineering.
EIT delivers industry-driven programs to ensure that students of the institute have the skills required in the real industrial world. The core objectives of the institute include collaborating comprehensively with industry to ensure that graduates are job-ready, employing platforms of learning to facilitate student accessibility and engagement, keeping the business of education student-centric. Applicants are encouraged to apply for the scholarship which will help support their academic pursuits.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the 2020 EIT International Science and Engineering Merit Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have an interview with the Scholarship Committee.
- Must be a commencing student studying one of EIT’s higher education courses online or on-campus.
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least an overall average of 75% (or equivalent result) in a congruent Bachelor Degree for entry to EIT master’s degree program.
- Applicants must meet or exceed the English Language Proficiency Requirement for the specific course of study.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership and academic potentials
Application Procedures for the 2020 EIT International Science and Engineering Merit Scholarship
Applicants are to complete and submit their scholarship application form along with their course application. If you have already submitted your course application form, you can still send in your Scholarship Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!