2020 Ghana Nursing & Midwifery Council Exam Result | See Method Of Checking
This is to inform the general public that Ghana Nursing & Midwifery Council Exam has released it's 2020 Result checking procedure. See details of the information below;
2020 Ghana Nursing & Midwifery Council Exam Result: The Nursing and Midwifery Council wishes to bring to the notice of all Candidates who sat for the Licensing Examinations for the Basic and Auxiliary programmes in August-November, 2020, that the 14th Governing Board has approved the release of results.
SEE DETAILS OF THE RESULTS BELOW:
- Registered General Nursing (RGN) - August to September, 2020
- Registered Midwifery (RM) - August to September, 2020
- Registered Mental Health Nursing (RMN) - August to September, 2020
- Registered Community Nursing (RCN) - August to September, 2020
- Registered Community Psychiatry Nursing (RCPN) - August to September, 2020
- Post NAC/NAP Midwifery (PNNM) - August to September, 2020
- Nurse Assistant Clinical (NAC) - October to November, 2020
- Nurse Assistant Preventive (NAP) - October to November, 2020
Candidates are therefore requested to visit the regional offices of the Council to obtain a result-checking scratch card at a cost of Ten (10.00) Ghana Cedis to access their results online
PROCEDURE TO CHECK RESULTS:
All candidates would be required to obtain a results checking scratch card from any of the Regional Offices of the Nursing and Midwifery Council across the Country at the cost of Ten Ghana Cedis only (GHC 10.00).
Please note that, the Regional Offices of the Nursing and Midwifery Council are the ONLY designated centers for the sale of the scratch cards.
Please follow the instructions below to access your results:
1. Go to our website on http://nmc.gov.gh or http://nmcgh.org
2. Click on Online Services >> Exam Result
3. Enter the Secret Code and your Index Number without space
METHOD TO CHECK RESULTS WITHOUT SCRATCH CARDS
- Candidates who have passed all required subjects can proceed to Register (click on ‘ register now’)
- Fill the registration form online, submit and print the hard copy for the approved persons, as specified on the form, to endorse.
- Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of Republic Bank and proceed to our Regional Office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip. Candidates who are in regions where Republic Bank does not operate will be permitted to use the bankers draft.
- You may check your result(s) up to a maximum of five (5) times with the use of one (1) scratch card. In order to check further after exhausting the five (5) times, you will need to purchase another scratch card which will entitle you to another five (5) result checks.
IF YOU EXPERIENCED PROBLEM DURING RESULTS CHECKING, PLEASE LOOK BELOW:
It has come to the attention of the Nursing and Midwifery Council that some Candidates are experiencing challenges with the log-in process of checking results online.
Kindly note the following;
1. Scratch the result-checking scratch card to reveal the secret code
2. Key in the secret code together with the serial number (the serial number is the 5-digit number displayed at the bottom of the scratch card)
3. Please note that the secret code and the serial number must be keyed together without spacing. For example 12345678912301235
4. Key in your index number in the index number fill-in box
5. Click on 'check results' to display your results.
For further information, kindly contact us via email@example.com or call us on:
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!