2020: NDU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
Niger Delta University, NDU supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and direct entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. NDU post UTME Form is now available online. See the requirements and how to obtain the application form below
This is to inform the general public that the supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Niger Delta University for the 2020/2021 session will take place as indicated below
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Candidates Eligible for NDU Post UTME.
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are interested to change their first choice of University to Niger Delta University should do so and apply for the Post UTME
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Screening Form.
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Click Start Application.
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 31st August, 2020.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!