2020 Water Scholarship At Cranfield University - UK
The Cranfield Water Science Institute is, in collaboration with the International Water Association (IWA), offering 15 full-fee scholarships across our MSc courses in Water & Wastewater Engineering, Water & Sanitation for Development and Advanced Water Management
- 30th April 2020
- International Students
To be taken at (country):
- Cranfield University, UK
The scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis and you can apply only once you have been offered a place on one of the three eligible courses. Successful applicants will have a strong academic or work experience record and will be effective communicators.
Eligible Fields of Study:
- Water and Sanitation for Development MSc
- Advanced Water Management MSc
- Water and Wastewater Engineering MSc
Number of Awards: 15
Value of Award: Full tuition fees for those studying a full-time master’s course in water.
Duration of Program: 1 Year
Eligibility: Interested applicants must be applying to study full-time on an eligible master’s course and hold a relevant first class or 2:1 honours degree, or demonstrate significant practical experience and achievements in water or an aligned sector.
- Please complete the online application form.
- Once you have your six-digit Cranfield application number use the link below to submit your scholarship application.
- APPLY NOW
- You must complete the online application form and upload a short written submission (500 words) on one of the Sustainable Development Goals. Please explain in your submission how you think this SDG is best delivered and what new tools, technologies or innovative interventions are available to deliver it.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
30th April 2020
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!