2020/2021: Lighthouse Poly Post-UTME Screening Form And Deadline | ND Full-Time
This is to inform the general public that the management of Lighthouse Poly, has announced it's Post-UTME Screening Form online for 2020/2021 academic session:
Lighthouse Poly Post-UTME Screening Form And Deadline for 2020/2021: Applications are hereby invited from suitably and qualified candidates for admission into the various full-time national diploma programmes of the Lighthouse Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 academic session.
DEADLINE: Not specific
Applications are hereby invited from suitably and qualified candidates for admission into the various full-time national diploma programmes of the Lighthouse Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- - Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- - Computer Engineering
- - Computer Science
- - Estate Management & Valuation
- - Accountancy
- - Business Administration & Management
- - Public Administration
- - Banking & Finance
- - Statistics
- * Completed Application Form
- * UTME & Five Credit Passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB, etc. Subjects must include credit passes in English, Mathematics and 3 relevant subjects (not more than 2 sittings)
- * Certificate of Local Government Origin
- * Birth Certificate/ Sworn Declaration of Age
- * Passport photograph
- * Copy of payment slip of Application Fee (N5,000 non refundable)
Method of Application
Prospective candidates are to download the application form from the polytechnic website via https://www.lighthousepolytechnic.edu.ng/, fill and complete the application form
NB: Payment of a non-refundable sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) should be made to;
- Lighthouse Polytechnic
- First Bank
Completed application forms and the above documents should be scanned and emailed to email@example.com
Entrance Examination / Screening Schedule
This is to inform the public especially all prospective students of Lighthouse polytechnic who applied for admission to the school for the 2020/2021 academic session that the management has announced the date for the screening exercise.
The Post-UTME screening is scheduled to take place as follows:
- Date: Thur. 25th & Fri. 26th Feb. 2021.
- Venue: School Campus
- Time: 10am
For enquires, call 08037330911
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!