2020/2021: AAU Post-UTME & DE Screening Form is out | Cut-Off Mark: 180
Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma Post-UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Admission Screening Form, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility, Screening Date, Time and Venue, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED].
Applications are hereby invited from suitable candidates for admission into the Ambrose Alli University, AAU Ekpoma Undergraduate Degree Programme for 2020/2021 Session.
Online application forms for UTME and Direct Entry will be available for completion and submission from Monday 22nd June, 2020.
NOTE: Due to the medical and dental Council decision on AAU medicine and surgery, our university will not admit candidates in this current 2020/21 session. Candidates are advised to change their course to medical lab science, physiology, nursing, Anatomy, engineering or any preferred science course. They may wish to change to other Universities of their choice.
- Candidates who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME and Choose the Ambrose Alli University, AAU Ekpoma as FIRST CHOICE of Institution.
- Candidates who scored 180 above in the 2020/2021 UTME of the Joint Admission Matriculation Board.
- Direct Entry Applicants who has purchased the JAMB Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 and Choose the Institution as FIRST CHOICE.
- Candidates Who did not Choose the Institution but are interested in applying are to Purchase the JAMB Change of Institution Form and switch to the University as FIRST CHOICE.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Prospective applicants are require to pay the Ambrose Alli University, AAU Ekpoma Screening Exercise online application form at a fee of N2,000 [Two Thousand Naira Only] using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- Log on to https://aaue.waeup.org/applicantsusing ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- All candidates are to upload their coloured passport photographs.
- Fill in all relevant Certificates/documents [WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE] e.t.c with the correct examination number and pin to the portal.
- Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
Note: All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that:
- Application form N2,000.00(Two thousand naira) only will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form us no initials shall be entertained.
SCREENING OF UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS
- The Screening Exercise would be done ONLINE by screening of qualifying results of candidates.
- There is no Exam or Aptitude test, the Screening Exercise IS JUST ONLINE SCREENING and NOT Physical Screening.
- After Registering for the Post UTME / Screening Exercise, just relax at home and exercise patience as your result would be uploaded on kofa when it’s time.
- Your SCORE would be calculated based on your JAMB Score and GRADES in the 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS required in your Choice Of Course.
B. DIRECT ENTRY
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise.
All such candidates must enter all relevant certificates documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
MODE OF SCREENING
The screening exercise will be by screening of qualifying results [if any]
Any candidates who fails to fill and submit the forms online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
Any one caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated will be automatically disqualified.
Candidates should always check the University website www.aauekpoma.edu.ng and portal at https://aaue.waeup.org regularly for other details on the application/admission process.
Application forms for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates will be available online for completion and submission latest Midnight 14th October, 2020.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!