2020/2021: Achievers University Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form Now Out | SEE Exam Dates And Time
This is to inform the general public that the management of Achievers University has released it's Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 academic session. See details of the information on the Latest Update concerning the Post UTME form and Direct Entry;
Achievers University Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020/2021 academic session: The Authorities of the Achievers University, Owo hereby invites application from qualified candidates into the various undergraduate degree programmes for 2020/2021 Academic Session
LATEST UPDATE ON ACHIEVES UNIVERSITY POST UTME AND DE SCREENING FORM FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION:
Sequel to the approval of the National Universities Commission (NUC) for Achievers University to run new Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following new programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session:
New Undergraduate Programmes
- B.Sc. Human Anatomy
- ii. B.Sc. Human Physiology
- B.Sc. Public Health
(i) Candidates are required to have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 160 as approved by NUC and JAMB.
(ii.) They must also have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
ACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
A. COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (CoSMAS)
- B.Sc. Accounting (Accredited by ICAN)
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations (includes a three-month French language programme abroad)
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
B. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (CoNAS)
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.MLS Medical Labouratory Science
- B.NSc. Nursing Science
C. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (CoET)
- B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
D. COLLEGE OF LAW (CoL)
- LL.B. Bachelor of Laws
All programmes are approved and accredited by the National Universities Commision (NUC).
The University's free tuition scholarship for the first three academic sessions is still available in the following undergraduate programmes:
(i.) B.Sc. Accounting
(ii.) B.Sc. Business Administration
(iii.) B.Sc. Economics
(iv.) B.Sc. Political Science
(v.) B.Sc. Public Administration
(vi.) B.Sc. Sociology
(vii.) B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
(viii.) B.Sc. Biochemist,
(ix.) B.Sc. Geology
(x.) B.Sc. Plant Science &Technology
ACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
A. UTME CANDIDATES
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score as approved by NUC and JAMB.
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.However, for LL.B., the five credit passes should include English Language and Literature in English
B. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
(i) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (200 LEVEL)
- As for A(ii.) above, but with at least 2 passes at A Level or JUPEB exam or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS results in relevant discipline. Candidates are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry JAMB form.
- B.NSc. candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold at least two A Level passes (Grades A – E) in Biology/Zoology and any one of Chemistry and Physics; OR the Registered Nursing Diploma Certificate (RN) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; OR a B.Sc. degree in any of the Biological Sciences at not lower than a Second Class Lower level.
- B.Eng. programmes, candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold at least two A Level passes, including Mathematics and Physics; OR National Diploma (Upper Credit) in Engineering.
- LL.B. candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold a two or three-year Diploma certificate; OR at least two papers at Principal or Advanced Level in HSC, GCE or JUPEB; OR an acceptable bachelor’s degree.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (300 LEVEL)
- Candidates for these programmes should be holders of HND in their respective fields of study.
- HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science.
- HND in Computer Engineering is acceptable for Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering and Mechatronic Engineering.
- Professional certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accounting. This is in addition to A (ii.) above.
ACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY POST UTME AND DE SCREENING METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates who did not choose Achievers University in the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry forms can process admissions by:
- Clicking Here to Fill Online Application Form.
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University, Owo or at any of the screening centers.
Such candidates are to pay a sum of N7,500 at Ecobank Plc – Account No. 5282011354 or at the university permanent site.
Screening of applicants holds on Saturday, 5th December 2020 at the following centres.
- Owo: Achievers University, KM 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo, Ondo State – Call Bunmi: 0703 847 7064 or Bayode: 0803 374 6527.
- Ibadan: Achievers High School, KM 2, Arulogun Road, Ojo, Ibadan, Oyo State – Call Gbenga: 0813 459 1733 or Julius: 0806 878 6225
- Ado-Ekiti: Christ the King College, Basiri Road, Ado-Ekiti., Ekiti State – Call Shola: 0803 370 8660 or Tunde: 0803 508 4546
- Abuja: Prof. Yemi Akinseye-George, SAN & Partners, 19,Mahatma Gandhi Street, Behind Total Filling Station, Opposite Police Headquarters, Area 11 Junction, Asokoro, Abuja – Call Innocent: 0810 706 7779 or Emilia: 0806 555 9489
- Lagos: Krisbethel College, B.O. 2-6, Federal Housing Estate, Shagari Estate, Off Akinogun Bus Stop, Ipaja, Lagos State – Call Adebayo: 0803 343 2195 or Chris: 0806 051 1248
- Lagos Island, Centre: Aunty Ayo International School. Biaduo Street, off Keffi street, Falomo, Ikoyi Lagos. Contacts: Lara 0803 359 7245, Femi 08023312451l
- Allen Avenue Screening Centre, ForSight Tutors Ltd, 113 Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State – Call Jide: 0806 950 5237, Tope: 0806 586 7758 or Rufus: 09092768188
- Warri/PortHarcout: IPAS Academy, Nicon House, 279,Warri / Sapele Road, By 1st Marine Gate Junction, Warri, Delta State – Call Betty: 0703 804 8538, Niyi: 0903 150 3492 or Ibrahim: 0803 426 9511
ADMISSION SCAM ALERT NOTICE
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!