2020/2021: Adeyemi College of Education PT NCE Sandwich Form Contact Session
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) Part-Time (PT) NCE Sandwich Admission Form, Courses, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2020/2021 Contact Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Part Time NCE Sandwich Programmes of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo for the 2020 Contact Session.
The Programme is designed to prepare students for NIGERIA CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION.
The College offers NCE Sandwich Programme in the following Subjects in these Schools:
A. SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Christian Religious/Social Studies
- Christian Religious/Hausa
- Christian Religious/Yoruba
- English/Social Studies
- Hausa/Social Studies
- Igbo/Social Studies
- Economics/Social Studies
- Yoruba/Social Studies
B. SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
- Primary Education Studies/Christian Religious Studies
- Primary Education Studies/Computer Science
- Primary Education Studies/Social Studies
- Primary Education Studies/Igbo
- Primary Education Studies/Hausa
- Primary Education Studies/English
- Primary Education Studies/Yoruba
- Primary Education Studies/Integrated Science
- Primary Education Studies/Economics
Department of Early Childhood and Care Education
- ECCE/Integrated Science
- ECCE/Social Studies
C. SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES
D. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
- Physical and Health Education
- Integrated Science/Chemistry
- Integrated Science/Mathematics
- Integrated Science/Physics
- Integrated Science/Biology
- Computer Science/Mathematics
- Computer Science/Integrated Science
- Computer Science/Physics
- Computer Science/Economics
E. SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Home Economics
i. Grade II Teachers Certificate, 3 of which must be at Credit level in the relevant subject areas
ii. 5 passes at the Ordinary Level GCE/SSCE/NECO including English Language, 3 of which must be at credit level in one sitting or 4 credit at 2 sittings
iii. For Primary Education Studies combination: Teachers Grade II Certificate with passes in all subjects and a minimum of 5 years teaching experience
iv. For Business Education, candidates must possess any of the following qualifications:
(a) 5 passes at the Ordinary level GCE/WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB including English Language with at least 3 credits at a sitting or 4 credit at 2 sitting in the following subjects: Economics, Principles of “Accounts, shorthand, Business Education, Introduction to business Management, Typewriting, commerce or any other relevant subject. A pass in mathematics is a compulsory requirement;
(b) Grade II Teachers’ Certificate with credit or merit passes with at least a pass in mathematics and credit in English Language or
(c) WAEC Commercial or RSA Stage II Certificate with passes at not more than 2 sittings in five subjects including English Language and 3 relevant subjects chosen from (a) above.
Method of Application
2. Click on “Apply Online”
3. Choose “2020/2021 Part Time NCE Sandwich Application”, choose your username, enter your email and choose a password, and click “Apply”
4. There are two methods of payment
1. Online Payment: Click on “Make Payment”, follow the on screen instructions, enter your card details when requested.
2. Bank Payment
· Visit any bank nationwide
· Ask to use the Etranzact PayOutlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College of Education Part Time NCE Sandwich Application Fee and pay the sum of #5,000.00 (bank charges may apply)
· The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online.
5. Click “My Application” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted
6. Candidates must ensure that they print hard copy of the processed application form and submit two (2) copies to the Directorate of Part Time Studies, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
CLOSING DATE:All applications must be submitted not later thanThursday 31st December, 2020.
LECTURES HOLD DURING WEEKEND AT THE FOLLOWING DESIGNATED CENTRES
1. Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, Demonstration Secondary School Ondo, Ondo State
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!