2020/2021: Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Remedial (Pre-ND) Programme Admission Form
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Remedial / Pre-ND programme admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to obtain Unwana Poly Pre-ND form below
Applications are invited from suitably qualified for admission into the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Remedial / Pre-ND programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Unwana Poly Pre-ND Courses & Requirements.
Business-Based Subjects Offered: Mathematics, English, Economics, Commerce, Business Studies, Principles or Accounting and Literature in English.
Science-Based Subjects Offered: Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agric Science, Geography and Technical Drawing.
Qualifications: Candidates who have previously taken O’Level examinations and those preparing to take O’Level examinations.
How to Apply for Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Remedial Admission Form.
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website: and complete the on-line Admission Screening Application Form. The website opens on 3rd July, 2019.
The Application Fee for remedial is Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
1. Candidates should visit the school website:http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx.
2. Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
3. Select your programme type and provide your Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
4. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
5. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
6. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
7. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
8. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
BASIC SCREENING DOCUMENTS:
Screening will be done online. The following basic documents are required for the online screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
- O’Level statement of result.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!