2020/2021: Anambra State Polytechnic (ANSPOLY) Post UTME Admission Form Now Out| ND Full-Time [2nd Batch Screening]
This is to inform the general public that the management of Anambra State Polytechnic (ANSPOLY) has released it's Post UTME Admission Form for 2020/2021 academic session
THIS PUBLICATION WILL HIGHLIGHT THE FOLLOWING ABOUT ANAMBRA STATE POLYTECHNIC POST UTME ADMISSION FORM FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION;
1. ANAMBRA STATE POLYTECHNIC COURSES
2. ANAMBRA STATE POLYTECHNIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
3. ANAMBRA STATE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA ND PROGRAMMS
4. ANAMBRA STATE POLYTECHNIC O LEVEL REQUIREMENTS .
5.HOW TO APPLY FOR ANAMBRA STATE POLYTECHNIC ADMISSION FORM FOR 2020/2021 SESSION
6. ANAMBRA STATE POLYTECHNIC POST UTME ADMISSION FORM REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
Anambra State Polytechnic (ANSPOLY) Post UTME Admission Form: The management of the Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu (ANSPOLY) has announced the sale of application forms for admission into its full-time National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
ANAMBRA STATE POLYTECHNIC COURSES :
The following 2-year National Diploma ND courses are available for the 2020/2021 academic session:
1. School of Agriculture and Related Disciplines
- – Agricultural Technology
- – Animal Health and Production Technology
- – Home and Rural Economics
- – Fisheries Technology
2. School of Engineering Technology
- – Agricultural Engineering Technology
- – Civil Engineering Technology
- – Computer Engineering Technology
- – Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
3. School of Management Sciences
- – Accountancy
- – Business Administration and Management
- – Cooperative Economics and Management
4. School of Science and Technology
- – Computer Science and Technology
- – Nutrition and Dietetics
- – Science Laboratory Technology
ANAMBRA STATE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA ND PROGRAMMS:
- Candidates who scored One Hundred and Twenty (120) and above are eligible to apply.
- Or Candidates who have successfully completed the Preliminary /Remedial Studies of the Institution.
Candidates who did not make Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu their first choice of institution, but who scored the eligible cut-off mark of 120 can also apply on the condition that they visit JAMB website for a change of institution.
ANAMBRA STATE POLYTECHNIC O LEVEL REQUIREMENTS
- For Science Courses: Candidates must possess at least five credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry and any other subject from the following: Geography, Physics, Economics etc relevant to the Course of Choice.
- For Arts Courses: Candidates must Possess at least five credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English language, Mathematics, Economics/Business Methods/Commerce/Principles of Accounts/Accounting, and any other two (2) from the following: Literature in English, History/Government,Statistics, Geography, Office Practice /Secretarial Studies and any one Science Subject (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science)
HOW TO APPLY FOR ANAMBRA STATE POLYTECHNIC ADMISSION FORM FOR 2020/2021 SESSION:
Qualified candidates are advised to generate RRR Number from Remita Website and pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000.00) through REMITA platform in any commercial bank. Thereafter, proceed with the Remita printout to complete the online application form at the Polytechnic website, www.anspoly.edu.ng.
For further enquiries, please call 0803-8901-211, 0803-6043-706, 0806-3310-724, 0814-1141-638 or visit the Admissions Office at the Registry Department of Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu, opposite Radio Nigeria Purity-FM, Mgbakwu
ANAMBRA STATE POLYTECHNIC POST UTME ADMISSION FORM REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!