2020/2021: Babcock University Acceptance Fee Now Out For Newly Admitted Candidates
This is to inform the general public mostly newly admitted students that Babcock University has announced 2020/2021 Acceptance Fee, Admission letter and accommodation details. See details of the information below:
Babcock University Acceptance Fee: Babcock University acceptance fee payment procedures for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates has been released.
Babcock University Acceptance Fee
The Babcock University has released the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the payment procedures for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates following the released of the institution admission list.
Babcock University Acceptance Fee Procedures .
A. All candidates offered provisional admission (excluding LAW and MEDICINE AND SURGERY students) should proceed immediately to the bank to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of One Hundred & Fifty Thousand Naira only, (N150,000.00.) which is part of the school fees using your APPLICATION ID as reference on E-tranzact payment platform. Present your Application ID (5 digits) at any COMMERCIAL BANKS on the E-tranzact payment platform.
RECOMMENDED: Babcock University Batch A and B Admission Lists
B. NEW STUDENTS’ ARRIVAL, ORIENTATION AND REGISTRATION: THE RESUMPTION DATE SHALL BE COMMUNICATED TO YOU. However, upon resumption: Report to the School Officer of your School at Babcock Universityduring the registration period with the following documents:
- Four (4) copies of 2020 original UTME/JAMB result slips; or Direct Entry JAMB Registration slip.
- Eight (8) recent passport-size photographs and four (4) copies of birth certificates
- Originals and Four(4) photocopies of SSCE results or equivalents
- Originals and Four (4) photocopies of official receipts of acceptance fees and balance of the school fees paid
- Original receipt of payment for Babcock Post-UTME online application form showing your Application ID.
C. Academic Clearance: Report to the Head of Department for academic clearance.
D. Psychosocial Clearance: Report to Babcock University Teaching Hospital for Medical Screening and Student Support Services Unit for psychosocial screening.
- HOSTEL ACCOMODATION: New Students: Premium and Classic (No Regular hall for the new students).
Male Category: Neal Wilson and Bethel Splendor
Female Category: Crystal Hall and Queen Esther
- Candidates who evade any of the above processes run the risk of having their admission withdrawn.
- Candidates who have not attained the age of Fifteen (15) by December 31, 2020 may not be considered for admission.
- Babcock University reserves the rights to withdraw any admission offer if:
- It is discovered at any time a candidate does not possess any of the entry qualifications which he/she claims to have obtained.
- This provisional Admission offer DOES NOT meet the criteria as shall be stipulated by JAMB on 2020/2021 Admission Policy.
- However, the Non-Refundable Acceptance Fee Deposit stated above together with any other school fees already paid shall be subject to REFUND only on account of 4. (b) above.
RECOMMENDED: Babcock University 2020/2021 Admission Letter
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!