2020/2021: College of Health Sciences And Technology (COHESKAT) Registration Guideline For Fresh Students
This is to inform all newly admitted students of Katsina State College of Health Sciences And Technology that the school has released the registration guideline for the 2020/2021 academic session. See details below;
THIS PUBLICATION WILL HIGHLIGHT THE FOLLOWING ABOUT COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY KATSINA STATE (COHESKAT) REGISTRATION GUIDELINES FOR FRESH STUDENTS
1. College of Health Sciences And Technology (COHESKAT) Registration Guideline For Fresh Students
2. College of Health Sciences And Technology (COHESKAT) Registration Requirements
College of Health Sciences And Technology (COHESKAT) Registration Guideline For Fresh Students For 2020/2021 Academic Session: The management of College of Health Sciences and Technology Katsina State (COHESKAT) has released the registration guidelines for the newly admitted students of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
College of Health Sciences And Technology (COHESKAT) Registration Guideline For Fresh Students
1. Open your browser
2. Type https://students.coheskat.edu.ng/ on the Address Bar and press Enter.
3. Click on New Registration, Begin Here at the left navigation menu as shown below
4. Enter your Application No. for verification as shown below. Click on Verify
5. On successful completion of verification update your Biodata. Note that you are to enter a valid email address and a password that you can be able to remember.
STEP 2: STUDENT’S BIODATA UPDATE
Make sure you upload your passport photograph in JPEG Format (each not more than 100kb in size). Ensure you provide your correct Email address and Phone Number.
6. After successful Biodata update, make sure you copy your chosen password and email address as
7. Click on Click to Continue, enter your Application Number and your Password to enter into your Profile.
STEP 3: PRINTING OF ADMISSION LETTER, ACCEPTANCE, AND GUARANTOR’S FORM
Click on the Print Admission Letter link to print your admission letter then;
Click on the Guarantor and Acceptance form to print Guarantor and Acceptance form for registration.
The Admission letter should be printed in color else it will not be accepted.
STEP 4: PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEE
8. Click on the Pay registration fee to pay your registration fees the amount payable will be displayed and then click on proceed to make payment.
9. After clicking on proceed to make payment a breakdown of schedule of registration fee will be shown, click on proceed to pay to continue and follow all other steps until you are asked to select payment type, then select Bank Branch or Online (ATM CARD).
10.To make payment Using Bank Branch print payment Slip and take it to any Bank Branch nationwide.
11. To make payment using ATM Card follow the online procedures
In addition, You can make payment via any of the following channels:
Cash Deposit at the bank:
You can make payment at Any Bank Branch Nationwide:
Cash Payment at the bank through Remita
Present your payment slip to a teller at any of the above bank's branch and request to pay using Remita.
The teller login to Remita and enter the RRR on this Slip, proceed with the transaction, and print out a payment receipt for you.
Proceed to the Remita website @ https://www.remita.net Click on 'Pay an Invoice'.
On the resulting page, enter your RRR (290427602341) in the box provided and click the "Continue" button.
On the next page, click the "Pay" button again to load the payment gateway.
Enter your Credit/Debit Card information and process payment.
Print your payment receipt from the screen.
12. To print a student's profile click on profile.
13. To print payment receipt click on Payment History.
College of Health Sciences And Technology (COHESKAT) Registration Requirements
New students are to bring Photocopies of the following Documents for documentation:
Statement of Result 3 copies (Browsed/online)
Testimonial 3 copies
Birth Certificate 3 copies
Indigene Letter 3 copies
Passport size photograph 6 Copies
Evidence of Registration (Online Payment Receipt) 3 copies
Acceptance and Guarantor Form
Student’s Profile 3 copies
One Rim of A4 Paper
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!