2020/2021: Cross River University Of Technology (CRUTECH) Suppl. Admission Form Now Out
This is to inform the general public that the management of Cross River University Of Technology (CRUTECH) has announced the release of Suppl. Admission Form and change of course for 2020/2021 academic session.
Cross River University Of Technology (CRUTECH) Suppl. Admission Form for 2020/2021 academic session: Authorities of the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) has announced the sales of supplementary admission forms into its various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
CRUTECH Supplementary admissions in the 2020/2021 Academic Session will commence on Monday March 29, 2021 and ends on Friday April 23, 2021.
Candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) who
- Choose CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution but missed the First Screening
- Choose CRUTECH as Their Second Choice
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in the Cross River University of Technology and score 150 and above in the 2020 UTME Examination
Consequently, candidates who falls under number (2) and (3) above are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
The courses available for supplementary admission are:
- Education Physics
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Mathematics
- Educational Administration & Planning
- Educational Foundations & Administration
- Guidance & Counselling
- Human Kinetic and Health Education
- Technical Education Accountancy
- Business Administration
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Medical Biochemistry
- Human Anatomy
- Agric Econs & Extension
- Animal Science
- Forestry & Wildlife Resource Management
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Visual Arts & Technology
- Wood Products Engineering
- Animal Health and Environmental Biology
- Plant Science and Biotechnology
- Library and Information Science
- Wood products Engineering
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay Two Thousand (N2,000.00) Naira Screening Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to www.crutech.edu.ng and click on the Post-UTME link at the top left of the website.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to Complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be done online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2020 UTME Result Slip
- O’Level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTECH Scratch Card
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME Examination are eligible for the screening.
- Candidate are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidate should therefore ensure that:
The O’Level Results and Phone Number details are entered properly
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!