2020/2021: Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Registration Guidelines
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-uku that the school management has released the 2020/2021 registration guidelines. See details below;
THIS PUBLICATION WILL HIGHLIGHT THE FOLLOWING ABOUT DELTA STATE POLYTECHNIC OGWASHI-UKU REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
1. Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku 2020/2021 Registration Guidelines
Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Registration Guidelines For 2020/2021 Academic Session: The management of Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashiuku, hereby informs all the newly admitted candidates that the registrtaion guideline for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku 2020/2021 Registration Guidelines
The following procedures are required for clearance into the Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi -Uku for the 2020/2021 academic session when your name is published on the admission list.
1. Within two weeks of notice of admission, pay your acceptance fee.
2. Proceed with your acceptance fee receipt to the medical center for payment for the medical test.
3. Proceed to ICT to pay for your SSCE/ ND result verification and submit a photocopy of the results and receipt of payment with the desk officer in ICT.
4. Visit the school portal to upload the following original document to your personalized student data page
A) Birth certificate either from a government hospital or National population commission or a declared age from the court.
B) Certificate of local government ot origin.
C) SSCE or NECO or NABTEB result
D) Jamb result for ND admission. (candidates who did ND without JAMB must upload their ND admission letter instead)
E) ND result
F) IT letter of completion
G) Attestation letter from either your church, Imam, or Legal practitioner
5. Proceed to Admission Office on your scheduled date for physical clearance and sighting of all original documents as in 4 above, inclusive of application print out, medical receipt, acceptance fee receipt, and receipt for result verification.
6. Cleared students can proceed to pay their school fees and other statutory departmental dues online.
7. Proceed to the Result Verification unit to obtain your verified result.
8. Visit the school bookshop to purchase five green files and make a photocopy of all receipts, credentials, and printouts into each of the file and label as follows;
Exams and records ( attach 4 self-addressed envelopes with a stamp affixed)
The school (attach 1 self-addressed envelope with a stamp affixed)
KINDLY NOTE THAT YOUR ADMISSION IS A PROVISIONAL ADMISSION.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION PROCESS A WEEK BEFORE YOUR FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION OR YOU FORFEIT YOUR ADMISSION WITHOUT PREJUDICE.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!