2020/2021: Ebonyi State University (EBSU) JUPEB Admission Form Is Out
This is to inform the general public that Ebonyi State University (EBSU) has released it's JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic session. See details of the information below;
Ebonyi State University (EBSU) JUPEB Admission Form For 2020/2021 Academic session: Admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme 2020/2021 Academic Session. Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki announces the commencement of JUPEB programme for 2020/2021 academic session in the institution.
In view of this, application is invited from suitably qualified members of the public for admission into the programme.
This programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates gain direct entry admission into Ebonyi State University and other JUPEB partnering and affiliate Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
JUPEB programme takes successful candidates to their dream Department in 200 level. It is the best alternative route to gaining admission into Universities in Nigeria without
2)Accounting maths/Business etc
3)Agric .sc/Biology/Chemistry etc
- The duration of the academic programme Is a minimum of one year academic session of two semester
- The Basics qualifications for enrollment into the JUPBEB programme is a minimum of five(5) Olevel credit passes which must include English language and mathematics in NECO GCE or NABTEB candidates admitted are to choose three(3) subject relevant to their desired university programme or course of study.
Ebonyi State University (EBSU) JUPEB Method Of Application:
Interested candidates are to visit www.ebsu.ed.ng for the purchase of the application forms at the cost of Ten thousand naira(10,000) Non refundable instructions for the purchase and filling of form are as stated below
- Visit portal.ebsu.edu.ng
- Select online application
- Select JUPEB application form
- Enter your phone number
- From the page displayed select proceed to generate invoice
- Fill in your details and submit
- Proceed to any bank for payment
- Go back to the portal log in and fill the form and submit attach your mist recent passport
- Submit the form
- Print out your acknowledgment slip
- Await further information
Deadline: Not Specified.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!