2020/2021: Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post-UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form
This is to inform the general public that the Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post-UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form registration has commenced. See below for details on how to apply, admission requirements, eligibility, and deadline
THIS PUBLICATION WILL HIGHLIGHT THE FOLLOWING ABOUT EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY (EKSU) POST-UTME & DE SCREENING
1. Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post-UTME & Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
2. How To Apply For Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post-UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form
3. Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post-UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form Deadline
Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post-UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session: The management of Ekiti State University (EKSU) hereby invites applications from qualified and interested candidates for admission into the various undergraduate programs for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post-UTME & Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT or its equivalents for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to EKSU may also be considered.
- Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: email@example.com on or before Monday, 30th November, 2020 failing which their applications for admission will not be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
How To Apply For Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post-UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form
A. EKSU Remita Platform Online Payment Guidelines for Post-UTME /DE Screening Exercise
- Login to www.eksu.edu.ng
- Click on 'PAY FOR PUTME'
- Select mode of entry e.g. UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Fill in JAMB's Registration Number.
- Fill in the course you are applying for.
- Fill in your name (Applicant's name).
- Fill in your phone number (Applicant's Personal Phone number).
- Fill in your VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS (Applicant's Email).
- Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email address provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if the email is incorrect.
- Please click on the "I'm not a robot" reCAPTCHA box for verification.
- Click "Submit".
- Then select you to want to pay e.g
a. Card: This method requires that you fill in your ATM card details to make a payment
b. Bank Branch: This method requires that you enter any bank that processes the Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make payment.
- You are advised to use any of the above methods of payment for ease of service
- Ensure you fill in your details correctly as payment made for the Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
- Make sure you copy or print the RRR number generated after successful payment.
B. EKSU Post-UTME / DE Online Application Guidelines
- To apply for 2020/2021 UTME/DE go back to www.eksu.edu.ng, click on APPLY FOR PUTME, locate Admission, and click on 'start', you will be directed to the online application portal. 'Sign up' by providing the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successfully signing up, click log in to log on to your dashboard. Applicants are to login using their CORRECT JAMB registration number as 'username' and enter their personal phone number as 'password' used while signing up.
- On your dashboard, select the type of application (2020/2021 PUTME application). The next page requires inputting the applicant's JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as their first choice will have to fill in all their correct details on the form page. The next page requires inputting the RRR number gotten for your payment on remita (A, 1-13 above) for the verification of payment status. v. Attach 1" x 1" of your colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O'Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO, and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit, and print out the completed screening form.
- Any candidates who fail to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university.
- EKSU gives the concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- There will be no examination. The screening will be strictly online.
Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post-UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form Deadline
31st January 2021.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!