2020/2021: Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Diploma Admission Form Now On Sale
This is to inform the general public that Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Rumuola (previously Port Harcourt Polytechnic) Diploma and Professional Diploma (PD) Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is currently on sale. See available Courses, Requirements, Application Guidelines, application Deadline and application method below:
Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic now accepts Applications from qualified candidates seeking admissions into the below listed Diploma and Professional Diploma Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
31st October, 2020
Courses and Requirements.
INSTITUTE OF LEGAL AND GLOBAL STUDIES | Full-Time | Two (2) years (Diploma).
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must possess five (5) Credit passes in GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics and any three (3) subjects relevant to area or discipline of choice one of which must be Literature in English.
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES | Part-Time | Six (6) Months.
- Professional Diploma in Safety and Security Management
- Professional Diploma in Occupational Health and Environmental Risk Management
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must possess GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent with three (3) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics and any Arts or Science subjects relevant to area of discipline of choice.
- Applications for all programmes should be carried out online through the Polytechnic’s Website www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng .
- Application Form costs Twelve Thousand Naira (N12, 000.00) only. All applicants are required to pay additional Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively.
- All interested candidates are expected to apply online by logging into the Polytechnic’s portal: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng to make an e-payment. Candidates can make the e-payment by either generating a transaction ID for the fee online and then proceed to any of the designated Banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB and Union Bank) to pay, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
- Please note that all Applicants are required to submit their Application Receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
- All Completed online forms must be printed and submitted to the Admissions Office with Confirmed Application Receipts and other supporting documents/credentials not later than
31st October, 2020.
- All interested applicants should visit the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic website: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for further details.
Hotlines: (08104832182, 09060362075, 09060339854).
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!