2020/2021: Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Pre-Degree Admission Form
This is to inform the general public that the management of Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) has announced the sale of it's Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session. See details of the information below
Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Pre-Degree Admission Form : Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the pre-degree programme of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) for the 2020/2021 academic session
ESUT PRE-DEGREE DESCRIPTION:
The advantage of the Pre-Degree Programme which is conducted at the Nsukka Campus of ESUT is that students who creditably passed their courses and met the minimum UTME pass-mark have brighter chances of being admitted Into the Degree Programme of ESUT.
There are two options in the programme, Sciences and the Arts, and subjects taught under each option are shown below:
- SCIENCES – Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Geography
- ARTS – Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Economics, Government, Geography
All the Departments in the university can admit products of the Pre-Degree Programme. Thus, the following Faculties and College in the University will admit candidates Into the programme:
i. Faculty of Agriculture and Natural Resources Management
ii. Faculty of Applied Natural Sciences
iii. Faculty of Education
iv. Faculty of Environmental Sciences
v. Faculty of Engineering
vi. Faculty of Law
vii. Faculty of Management Sciences
viii. Faculty of Social Sciences
ix. College of Medicine
x. Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Duration Of Courses: The course lasts for two semesters or nine (9) months. During this period, the students would have gone through a course of instructions that include relevant practical instructions. Attendance in lectures and practical classes are mandatory.
Eligibility for admission into the Pre-Degree Programme Credits in five subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics obtained in not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’level Results could be considered for admission but will not be posted into any of the university’s programmes without the requisite O’Level credits
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Generate an invoice of N5,800.00 on ESUT portal and the take the Generated invoice to any of the following banks: SKYE Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc to pay for the application form. You can also pay for the form online using the Quickteller platform.
- Connect to the Internet.
- Click on the desired browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- Type www.esut.edu.ng
- Click on University Portal (at top hand right corner of ESUT website).
- Under Pre-degree section, click on Generate Invoice hyperlink
- Enter your telephone number and click submit button
- Enter surname, firstname, middle name, email address, and click on submit button.
- Printout your Pre-degree Application Form Payment slip.
- Proceed to the bank for payment with the payment slip.
- After payment in the bank, return to the portal, portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Pre-Degree section, click on “Complete PREDEGREE Application Form” hyperlink
- Enter your Reference No. given to you by the bank, and click submit button
- The Application form appears for the applicant to complete.
- Attach scanned coloured passport photograph on white background (maximum size of 100KB)
- Click submit button
- Print out Acknowledgement Slip
- Applicants into 2020/2021 Preliminary programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail address and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
CLOSING DATE: not specified.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!