2020/2021: FECA Akure HND Admission Form is out | FT & PT
Federal College of Agriculture (FECA), Akure Higher National Diploma (HND) Admission Form, Courses, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2020/2021 Academic Session [Full-Time and Part-Time].
Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA), one of the leading higher institutions of learning in Nigeria pioneering a lot of research in the area of food and livestock production, accredited by the NBTE and Approved by NYSC, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various full-time and part-time HND programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
NB: All HND Graduates enjoy early and undistrupted Mobilization for NYSC FCA, Akure is linked with reputable International Partners with Prospects to Exchange programmes and benefits.
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology (Farm Power Option)
- Agricultural Extension and management
- Animal production technology
- Crop Production Technology
- Horticulture and Landscape Design
- Pasture and Range Management
Candidates must have a minimum of lower credit in cognate National Diploma (ND) plus five O’level credits in relevant subjects obtained at WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Candidates must also have one year Post ND industrial experience.
NCE holders (Agric Double major) are also eligible for HND Programmes
- Full-time HND Programmes will run for 2 years while Part-time HND courses will run for 6 semesters (3 years).
- All Programmes are accredited by NBTE
Method of Application
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the College website www.feca.edu.ng for information
- Complete and submit the College HND Application form online at https://applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/ click >>Start a new applicationand carefully follow the Program Application Instructions
- Print out a copy.
For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the College website www.feca.edu.ngor call 08039170136.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!