2020/2021: FECA Akure ND Part-Time Admission Form
Federal College of Agriculture (FECA), Akure Part-Time National Diploma (ND) & Higher National Diploma (HND) Admission Form, Courses, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA), one of the leading higher institutions of learning in Nigeria pioneering a lot of research in the area of food and livestock production, accredited by the NBTE and Approved by NYSC, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various part-time ND programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ANIMAL HEALTH AND PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY TECHNOLOGY
- HORTICULTURE TECHNOLOGY
- WASC or GCE O’Level or SSCE/NECO/NABTEB with a minimum of five (5) credit passes obtained at not more than two sittings. The five subjects must include Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science plus three other subjects from Economics, English Language, Geography, Mathematics, Physics or Statistics.
- Candidates must, in addition, obtain credit passes in English Language and Mathematics or Statistics.
- Five credit passes in NBTE recognized Preliminary National Diploma (Pre-ND) course offered in a Polytechnic or similar Post-Secondary Institution.
- The five credit passes must be from the subjects specified in (A) above.
- The aforementioned Part-time ND courses will run for 6 semesters (3 years)
- All Programmes are accredited by NBTE
Method of Application
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the College website www.feca.edu.ng for information
- Complete and submit the College ND PART-TIME Application form online at https://applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/ click >>Start a new applicationand carefully follow the Program Application Instructions
- Print out a copy.
For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the College website www.feca.edu.ngor call 08039170136.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!