2020/2021 : Federal College of Agriculture Akure (FECA) HND Full-Time Admission Form [UPDATED]
Federal College of Agriculture Akure (FECA) HND Full-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session Updated
2020/2021 : Federal College of Agriculture Akure (FECA) HND Full-Time Admission Form [UPDATED] :
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time programmes of the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FECA HND Courses
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology (Farm Power Option)
- Agricultural Extension and management
- Animal production technology
- Crop Production Technology
- Horticulture and Landscape Design
- Pasture and Range Management
All Programmes are accredited by NBTE
FECA HND Admission Requirments & Duration
- Candidates must have a minimum of lower credit in cognate National Diploma (ND) plus five O’level credits in relevant subjects obtained at WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Candidates must also have one year Post ND industrial experience.
- NCE holders (Agric Double major) are also eligible for HND Programmes
DURATION: The aforementioned Full-time HND Programmes will run for 2 years.
How to Apply for FECA HND Admission Form
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the College website https://fecaakure.edu.ng/ for information
- Complete and submit the College Post-UTME Application form online at https://applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/ and carefully follow the Program Application Instructions
- Print out a copy.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!