2020/2021: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Registration Guidelines For New Students
This is to inform the newly admitted students of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro that the school management has published the registration guidelines for 2020/2021 academic session. see details below;
THIS PUBLICATION WILL HIGHLIGHT THE FOLLOWING ABOUT FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILARO REGISTRATION GUIDELINES FOR NEW STUDENTS
1. Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Registration Guidelines For New Students
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Registration Guidelines For New Students For 2020/2021 Academic Session: The management of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (IlaroPoly) has published the registration procedures and guidelines for all ND1, ND2, HND1 & HND2 students for 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Registration Guidelines For New Students
Fresh Students (ND 1 & HND 1)
All Admitted Candidates are to visit the Polytechnic website www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and click on the
PORTAL;1. Click on check admission status by using your application No. and RRR no. used to obtain the
form or screening results.
3. Print the Invoice generated and proceed to any of the designated bank for Payment.
4. After the payment of the acceptance fee, candidates should go back to the Portal and input the
RRR number to print the School Admission Letter and Acceptance Fee Receipt.
5. Proceed to the Portal to generate School Fees Invoice and proceed to any of the designated bank
6. Input the RRR number obtained for the payment of school fees to print the School Fees Receipt.
7. Complete the bio-data and fill the Course Registration Forms.
8. Matriculation number is assigned after payment of school fee.
9. Fill in other credentials and other information e.g Certificate of Local Government / State of
Origin, Birth Certificate etc.
10. Fill in the appropriate courses for the session.
11. Print hard copy of the course registration form filled online and submit Four (4) copies alongside
other relevant documents (SSCE, Certificate of Local Government Origin, Birth Certificate for ND
students) while the HND students add Certificate of completion of One Year Industrial
Attachment and ND Notification of Result.
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
UNION BANK PLC
POLARIS BANK LTD
WEMA BANK PLC
ACCESS BANK PLC
ILARO POLY MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, ILARO
EKUOMBE MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, ILARO
Returning Students (ND 2 & HND 2)1. Visit the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro website: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
2. On the Website, click PORTAL
3. On the Portal click RETURNING STUDENT
4. On the drop down menu, GENERATE INVOICE
5. A dialogue box would appear requiring your Matric Number.
6. Input your Matric number correctly. The dialogue box is programmed to provide a default fee Type: SCHOOL FEES: this is your fee type.
7. You would be taken to your school fee Invoice page where you are to supply your personal data and generate the invoice for the fee you are to pay.
8. After supplying your details, click generate invoice. (Ensure your details/information supplied here are correct and match your records in the institution). Also ensure the phone number and email address you use on this page are your own. Do not use the phone number of a cyber café operative.
9. Proceed to the bank to make payment. Your invoice has an Invoice Number. Ensure the bank uses that Invoice Number to process your payment. DO NOT GO TO THE BANK WITHOUT AN INVOICE. IF YOU DO, YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GENERATE RECEIPT.
10. After payment, repeat 1-3 above.
11. On the drop down menu click Session Registration
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!