2020/2021: Federal Teaching Hospital Ido Ekiti School Of Nursing Admission Form
This is to inform the general public that Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti, is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic Nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti, School Of Nursing form below;
Federal Teaching Hospital Ido Ekiti School Of Nursing Admission Form:
Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School Of Nursing – Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti, Basic Nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal Teaching Hospital Ido-Ekiti School Of Nursing Admission Requirements.
How to Apply for School Of Nursing Ido-Ekiti Admission Form.
- Interested candidate should visit the school Official website at www.sonidoekiti.edu.ng
- Select Click here to Register button
- Indicate candidates Surname, Other names, GSM Phone No and Email Address
- Click on Submit button to generate Payment Invoice
- Follow the instructions on how to pay using any of the available options and when your payment is successful, Print your Login Pin and use it complete your registration
- Select Log In or Complete your Registration button to input relevant data
- Print out your Exam Gate Pass Card and bring it to exam venue.
APPLICATION FEE – N11,000.00 (Eleven Thousand Naira Only).
PAYMENT CHARGE – N161.25K (One Hundred and Sixty One Naira, Twenty Five Kobo).
CLOSING DATE – 9th November 2020 by 06:00pm
DATE OF EXAMINATION – 11th November 2020 by 09:00am
EXAM VENUE – College of Health Technology, Ijero Ekiti, Ekiti State (Ijero Ekiti is the next town to Ido Ekiti)
For more information, please click on the chat button or call 08034411513, 08073257443 between 8:00am to 4:00pm (Mondays to Fridays) or send your mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!