2020/2021: Federal University Dutse (FUD) IJMB Admission Form Now Out
This is to inform the general public that the management of Federal University Dutse (FUD) has announced it's IJMB Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session. See details of the information below
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University Dutse (FUD) Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Requirements: Minimum of five (5) O’level credits, including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
CHECK OUT THESE UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES BELOW:
- RAISE.ME Scholar For US Students - University Of Toronto Canada
- The Keith M. Fletcher Excellence In Ethics Scholarships - USA
- McMaster University International Award Of Excellence In Canada 2021
- Freshman Presidential Scholarship - Texas Tech University
- Holland Scholarship - NHL Stenden University Of Applied Science Holland
- Berkeley Law School Scholarships And Fellowships In USA, 2021
How to Apply for FUD IJMB Admission Form
Prospective applicants can obtain the form at FUD consultancy services directorate Dutse or FUD remedial study centre Maiduguri road, Kano upon payment of non-refundable application fee of N5,000 only at FUD Microfinance Bank Dutse or any Branch of Fidelity Bank PLC FUD consultancy services Account No: 4011303759.
Deadline: April 30, 2021.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!