2020/2021: Federal University Gusau Post-UTME & DE Screening Form
Federal University Gusau (FUGUS), Zamfara State Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Aptitude Test Screening Form, Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Deadline, Screening Date, Time and Venues for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to inform all candidates who intrested in gaining admission into Federal University Gusau (FUGUS), Zamfara State for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, that the University has commenced the online registration exercise for Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates and they are to apply IMMEDIATELY.
Online Registration commences from Monday, 19th October 2020 and end Sunday, 8th November 2020.
- All candidates with JAMB Score of 160 and above and choose the University as first choice are eligible to attend the Aptitude Test.
- Direct Entry(DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma from a recognized Institutions or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results and chose the University as their First Choice,
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit http://putme.fugusreg.net.
- On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
- You are to bring along with, the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
APTITUDE TEST SCREENING SCHEDULE
Date: To be announced later.
Time: 8:00 am Prompt
Venue: University Permanent Site, along Gusau-Zaria Road.
Candidates are required to come along with the following:
1- Original and photocopy of UTME Slip
2- Original and photocopy of DE Slip
3- Original and photocopies of credentials
4- Evidence of payment/Remita
5- Two (2) passport size photographs
All candidates are expected to be at the venue of the screening not later than 8:00am, as late comers will not be entertained. Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening on the date indicated above will not be considered thereafter.
For any assistance regarding the registration send SMS ONLY to the following numbers: 07082448816, 07031964384, 08028588741, 07017775343.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!