2020/2021: Federal University of Technology Akure Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
FUTA, post UTME and direct entry screening exercise applications form for the 2019/2020 academic session is currently on sale
This post contains the requirements and methodology on the best way to acquire FUTA post UTME Form.
The university management has released the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session
REGISTRATION PERIOD: Monday, 21st September – Saturday, 31st October, 2020.
Candidates Eligible for FUTA Post UTME.
Candidates who scored a minimum of 180in the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and the Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening. In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in O’ level examinations conducted by WAEC, NECO and NABTEB or their equivalent. Candidates who are awaiting results but whose results would be available before the conclusion of the admission exercise are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Form.
SCREENING FEE: FUTA post UTME form is N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only payable at any bank on REMITA platform only.
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for information
- Login with their UTME Number
- Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform and CONFIRM the payment
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
- The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed Form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
FUTA Post UTME Screening Schedule & Requirements.
Schedule and procedure for the Screening would be announced later. Consequently, ALL eligible candidates are advised to check the University website regularly for updates as appropriate.
ALSO NOTE THAT:
- All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- Print-out of REMITA payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
- One passport photograph.
- Candidates who would like to have a feel of CBT Practice Module should visit FUTA WEBSITE. Even though this is OPTIONAL, it is highly recommended to enable candidates get acquainted with the processes of the exercise.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, IPad, Walkman, wrist watches, sun glasses or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
For more information or clarification, candidates can visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) or call any of the following numbers: +2348126049786, +2348130936322 and +2348085976967.
Please note that any UTME candidate who is not screened will NOT be considered for admission in the University. Also, candidates must ensure that their O’ level results are uploaded to JAMB website as failure to do this will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
PLEASE NOTE !
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!