2020/2021: Federal University of Technology Pre-Degree Science (PDS) Form
Federal University of Technology, Akure [FUTA] Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) Pre-Degree Science (PDS) Admission Form, Courses, Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines, Screening Dates, Time, Venue and Deadline for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Science (PDS) Programme, Centre for Continuing Education (CCE), The Federal University of Technology, Akure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Pre-degree Science (PDS) Programme is full-time and will run for One Academic Session of Two (2) Semesters.
During the Programme, candidates will have the opportunity to write the University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and MAY seek admission into the following Schools in the University:
- School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
- School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)
- School of Environmental Technology (SET)
- School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS)
- School of Sciences (SOS)
- School of Health and Health Technology (SHHT)
- School of Computing (SCOM)
- School of Management Technology (SMAT)
Candidates should possess five Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE or equivalent at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects from:
• ENGLISH LANGUAGE
• BIOLOGY/AGRIC. SCIENCE
• TECHNICAL DRAWING
ADMISSIONS COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS & DEPARTMENTS IN FUTA:
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
- Agricultural Resource and Economics (ARE)
- Agricultural Extension and Communication (AEC)
- Animal Production and Health (APH)
- Crop, Soil and Pest Management (CSP)
- Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (EWM)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology(FAT)
- Food Science and Technology (FST)
- Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
- Agricultural and Environmental Engineering (AGE)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (CVE)
- Computer Engineering (COE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering (MME)
- Mechanical Engineering (MEE)
- Mining Engineering (MNE)
- Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
- Architecture (ARC)
- Building Technology (BDG)
- Estate Management (ESM)
- Industrial Design (IDD)Quantity Survey (QSV)
- Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
- Surveying and Geo-informatics (SVG)
- Quantity Surveying (QSV)
SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCIENCE (SEMS)
- Applied Geology (AGY)
- Applied Geophysics (AGP)
- Marine Science and Technology (MST)
- Meteorology and Climate Science (MCS)
- Remote Sensing and Geoinformatics (RSG)
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE (SOS)
- Biochemistry (BCH)
- Biology (BIO)
- Biotechnology (BTC)
- Chemistry (CHE)
- Mathematical Science (MTS)
- Microbiology (MCB)
- Physics (PHY)
- Statistics (STA)
SCHOOL OF HEALTH AND HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SHHT)
- Human Anatomy (HUA)
- Biomedical Technology (BMT)
- Physiology (PHS)
SCHOOL OF COMPUTING SCIENCE (SCOM)
- Computer Science (CSC)
- Cyber Security Services (CYB)
- Information Technology (IFT)
- Information Systems (IFS)
- Software Engineering (SEN)
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. Candidates are to visit www.futa.edu.ng. Click on CCE Portal and PDS Application form to Create an account.
2. Login into your account with your Username and Password. Click on Payment to generate invoice for the application form.
3. Candidates are to pay application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on e-transact in any bank on the e-transact platform.
4. Login to your account on-line to confirm payment and complete the on-line PDS application form.
5. Submit the Online application form and print out a copy of the Examination Schedule slip.
6. The application opens on Monday, 15th June, 2020. All awaiting results candidates must upload their results on the www.futa.edu.ng on or before the closing date.
7. Screening will hold on a date to be specified.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to www.futa.edu.ng not later than the closing date.
Director,Centre for Continuing Education,
Federal University of Technology, Akure.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!