2020/2021- Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Pre-Degree Admission Form
The management of Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) is now selling application forms for admission into its pre-degree programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. FUOYE pre-degree runs for two (2) contact periods both within nine (9) calendar months. See the requirements, subject combinations and how to obtain FUOYE pre-degree form below;
Duration of FUOYE Pre-Degree Programme: The programme normally runs for two (2) contact periods both within nine (9) calendar months.
FUOYE Pre-Degree Admission Eligibility.
Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/NECO at a maximum of two sittings including English Language (for ALL Courses), Mathematics (for Science-based, Management Science based and Social Science-based Courses) and Literature-in-English (Arts). However, students with deficiencies may apply, provided the deficiencies would have been rectified before the completion of the Pre-Degree Session.
FUOYE Pre-Degree Subject Combinations.
[Click on the image for better view]
Please note that the above-listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into ALL Degree Programmes in Federal University Oye-Ekiti. Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics are compulsory in O’Level with three (3) other relevant subjects.
How to Apply for FUOYE Pre-Degree Admission.
Each candidate will be required to pay Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only, excluding bank charges as Registration fee.
- Log on to portal.fuoye.edu.ng
- Click on: Pre Degree
- Click on: Click here to commence application
- Click on: Click here to Pay Online
- Fill the onliine form immediately after payment to complete your registration
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
- Candidates are advised to ensure that their application forms are duly and carefully completed. You should provide a unique email address
- The date for entrance screening is Thursday, 15th October, 2020
- Applicants are to note that the 2020/2021 Pre-Degree entrance examination will be computer-based.
- Candidates are expected to note that the entrance examination comes up at Lyke Ifenacho ICT Centre, behind United Bank for Africa (UBA), Oye-Ekiti on Thursday, 15th October, 2020.
- All candidates are required to register for 2021 UTME and score the minimum cut-off mark during the Programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted on-line. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECTS’ COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and a valid cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Registered Candidates are requested to visit our website: http://predegree.fuoye.edu.ng for any other information.
- Resumption Date is Monday, 19th October 2020.
- The date for the Entrance Examination is Thursday, 15th October 2020 at Iyke Ifeanacho ICT Centre, behind UBA Bank, Oye-Ekiti by 9:00a.m. Prompt.
- All candidates should note that FUOYE HAS NOT AUTHORISED any
- Person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf.
- Application is strictly on-line at http://predegree.fuoye.edu.ng/
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!