2020/2021: First Technical University Admission List
This is to inform all candidates who applied to the First Technical University that the management has released the Admission List. See details on how to check the list below;
THIS PUBLICATION WILL HIGHLIGHT THE FOLLOWING ABOUT FIRST TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LIST
1. How To Check The First Technical University Admission List
First Technical University Admission List For 2020/2021 Academic Session: The management of First Technical University has released the first batch of the Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How To Check The First Technical University Admission List
Currently, First Technical University can only be accessed via the JAMB CAPS Admission status portal.
Prospective candidates can follow the outlined guidelines below to check and confirm their admission status on the JAMB CAPS Portal.
- Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx.
- Enter your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your First Tech-U admission status.
All newly admitted students are to log on to the JAMB CAPS Portal to Accept or Reject their admission, thereafter proceed to print your JAMB Admission Letter.
- Candidates that chose TECH - U for admission but have not seen their status changed, should visit their CAPS account website on JAMB website to upload their O'Level result.
Candidates are advised to comply with the information above accordingly.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!