2020/2021: Fountain University Diploma (NBAIS) Form
Fountain University Osogbo (FUO) Sub-Degree / Professional Diploma (NBAIS) Admission Form, Courses, Requirements, Fees, Duration, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following sub-degree / professional diploma (NBAIS) programmes for 2020/2021 academic session:
- Diploma in Arabic, Islamic & International Studies for products of Arabic Schools (NBAIS Approved).
- Successful completion qualifies candidate for Direct Entry into Undergraduate degree programmes in any University.
Method of Application
Apply online and pay the application fee of N2000.
1. Interested candidates can apply for the admission screening exercise forms online on the University website: https://fuo.edu.ng/.
2. Check in appropriate link.
3. Fill the appropriate application form and pay the corresponding fee online.
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO PRINT OUT THE COMPLETED ONLINE FORM AND COME ALONG WITH THE PRINTED COPY, THE TELLER FOR PAYMENT AND ALL CREDENTIALS TO ATTEND THE SCREENING INTERVIEW.
- N100,000 per Session (Three Installment payment is accepted on 40:30:30)
- An applicant would be required to pay the sum of N5,000 as an acceptance fee after being offered admission.
- Two (2) Academic Sessions
- Friday & Saturday Weekly
Time: 9:00AM Prompt
Venue: ETIOSA Lecture Theater,
Fountain University Osogbo,
Opposite Olomola, Along Agric Settlement Road,
Oke-Osun, Osogbo, Osun State.
Call/SMS: LAGOS: 08031145929,08035376203. ABUJA; 08060469806.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!