2020/2021: FUGashua Post-UTME & DE Screening Form
Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA) Post-UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form, Cut-Off Marks, Eligibility, Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines, Screening Dates, Time and Venue, Deadline for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Applications are hereby invited from all First Choice UTME and Direct Entry(DE) candidates seeking for admission into the Federal University, Gashua (FUGA), Yobe State, for the 2020/2021 Academic Session to register for the Admission Screening as detailed below.
- UTME: Only candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with 160 points and above are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
- DE: Candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with Distinction, Credit or Merit in NCE, IJMB (6points & above). Higher National Diploma (HND) (Lower Credit & above) and Distinction or Upper Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are eligible for the online screening exercise.
Method of Application
The screening fee is N2,000.
There will be online screening for admission, candidates should visit the Federal University, Gashua website: https://fugashua.edu.ng and register for the online screening exercise.
Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2000) only for the registration including bank charges. The portal will be opened on 12th October, and closes 14th November, 2020.
To register, Candidates must proceed as follows;
1. Click on register to create account.
2. Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE screening accounts.
a) Jamb number
b) First name
d) Choose entry mode (UTME/DE)
e) Email Address (Username)
f) Password (Must contain Upper case and number) be sure of the password you use.
3. Click register account
4. A confirmation link will be sent to your email, click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
5. Payment options:
•Click Pay Icon
•Print invoice (RRR invoice) and make your payment
b) ATM Payment Option:
•Click Pay icon
•Select Card type (Master card, Verve card, etc.)
•Enter your phone number (that you receive alert with) .Upon confirmation, Click Proceed.
•On unified payrnent- Enter card details and click OK.
•Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone.
•Enter the OTP number received and click submit.
6. After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (ernail address/jamb number) and password.
7. Continue with your registration
8. First, you will be redirected to the course selection page where you will be required to provide the following:
a) UTME first choice
b) UTME second choice
c) UTME subject combination
d) UTME score.
9. Next you will be redirected to a bio data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload and recent passport photograph, save and click next.
10. Here you will be required to provide O' level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed. Candidates can always go back to update their O' level results, in case your result is awaiting.
11. On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post secondary school attended.
12. Next, you will be redirected to documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
13. Click submit when submitted and confirm submission.
14. Upon successful completion, the message 'Application Submitted Successfully It Cannot Be Altered. Thanks.' will be displayed.
15. You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message if your online screening is successful.
NB; DE candidates are advised to drop a copy of their DE form and certificate at the admission office.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the online screening exercise, will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
14th November, 2020.
All enquiries should be channeled to: Phone; +234(0)8034387460 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!