2020/2021: Gamuda Scholarship Malaysian Students Portal Updates
Interested and suitably qualified students are invited to apply for 2020/2021 Gamuda Berhad Scholarship. This scholarship is available for Malaysian students
About Gamuda Scholarship
The Gamuda scholarship is not just about building talent, but also brings more Malaysians into the value chain as they join Gamuda to work on public infrastructure projects and real estate development.
“At Gamuda, they believe that education is the most fundamental asset for the sustainable development of a company and also of the nation, and we strive not only to build future talent, but also the leaders of tomorrow, so education is always an important part of sustainability Company.
Gamuda scholarship offers the promise of career development to students who want to pursue my dream of studying this course.
Despite being primarily a construction group, Gamuda has supported a range of 30 courses, including business and accounting studies. The Gamuda Scholarship complements the group’s efforts to build nations and the ability to develop talents for the future.
Level/ Field of Study
The Gamuda Scholarship for Malaysian Students covers Undergraduate programs in the following field of study:
- Engineering(Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics)
- Quantity Surveying / Building Surveying / Construction Management
- Township & Urban Planning
- Property & Real Estate Management
This Scholarship for Malaysian Students is provided by Gamuda Berhad and is being hosted in Malaysia.
If you are a Malaysian student and you desire to study on a scholarship you check out some of our best scholarships obtainable for Malaysian Students
Gamuda Scholarship Application 2020 is opened for Malaysian Students.
Aside from the Gamuda Scholarship 2020/2021 for Malaysian Students, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Gamuda scholarship award offers full tuition fees and living expenses.
To be eligible for this particular Gamuda Berhad Scholarship, You must meet the following criteria
- Be a Malaysian IC holder aged between 19 and 23 in 2020
- Have at least a CGPA of 3.40 and 3As in STPM or equivalent (e.g. A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma)
- Have Good English communication skill. Therefore, the application must be written in
- Strong leadership qualities through active participation in extra-curricular activities, sporting events and community service
- You must be willing to serve the Gamuda Group for a specified term upon graduation
- Non-recipient of other scholarship, a loan or financial assistance
- Be starting your full-time first-degree program upon completing pre-university studies in 2020 are eligible to apply
- must be undergoing your full-time first-degree program in 2020.
Note, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone to progress to the next step of the application. and Shortlisted applicants will have to attend an interview and workshop.
Please ensure that the email address and the phone number provided are correct!
How to Apply for Gamuda Scholarship 2020
To apply for Gamuda Scholarship for Malaysian Students requires an online process. Go through the instruction below to enable you to APPLY NOW
- The scholarship application form has nine (9) sections and takes approximately one (1) hour to complete.
- One of the sections requires applicants to type a minimum 150-word essay. Copy and paste is NOT allowed.
- No further amendments can be made upon submission of application.
- For more information, please click on the link above to be redirected to the application page.
Applicants are required to attach the following as supporting documents:
- Academic results from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- Offer letter from university/universities
- Latest academic transcripts (if currently pursuing an undergraduate degree)
- Parent(s)’ latest income documentation (e.g. pay slip, EA form, J form, pension slip)
Gamuda Scholarship 2020 closes on the 28th of April.
For more information on this Gamuda Berhad scholarship visit Gamuda Scholarship for Malaysian Students website
Thank You for reading through. Please share with friends.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!