2020/2021: Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa HND Admission Form
This is to inform the general public that Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa has started selling admission forms into its Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. Apply for Ibarapa Poly HND Admission Form below;
Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa HND Admission Form:
The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa [Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa] invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes of The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa for the 2020/2021 session in the following faculties:
- Faculty of Communication and Management Studies (FCMS)
- Faculty of Science (FSc.)
- Faculty of Environmental Studies (FES)
Ibarapa Poly HND Courses
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
- Fine & Applied Art (Ceramic)
- Computer Science
Ibarapa Poly HND Admission Requirements.
- Candidates applying for the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes must possess National Diploma (ND) in the same discipline, obtained from any of the accredited Institutions.
How to Apply for Ibarapa Polytechnic HND Admission Form.
Interested candidates should visit: https://application.aope.edu.ng/ to commence application.
- Candidates who are found to fill more than one application shall be disqualified.
- Candidates are advised to deal cautiously so as not to be defrauded as Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person. All application payments should be made through the Polytechnic payment portal. On no account should payment be made through a third party or any other links.
Ibarapa Polytechnic HND Admission Entrance Exam
The screening is expected to hold Thursday, 5th November 2020.
Applicants are to be on campus to view the sitting arrangement.
EACH CANDIDATE SHOULD BRING THE FOLLOWING TO THE EXAMINATION HALL:
1. O’level results checking card
2. HND Application form
3. HB pencil
4. Current passport photograph
PLEASE NOTE THAT MOBILE PHONES AND SOPHISTICATED CALCULATORS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
For more Information:
- e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Phone : 08117641988, 08058363220 (Call only during working hour between 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday)
Closing Date for submission of application form: Not Specified
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!