2020/2021: Igbinedion Postgraduate Admission Form Now On Sale
This is to inform the general public that the Igbinedion University Postgraduate form is now on sale. See below for the admission guidelines, requirements, and deadline;
THIS PUBLICATION WILL HIGHLIGHT THE FOLLOWING ABOUT IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION
1, Igbinedion University Postgraduate Admission Requirements
2. Igbinedion University Postgraduate Admission Guidelines
3. How To Apply For Igbinedion University Postgraduate Admission
4. Igbinedion University Postgraduate Admission Application Deadline
Igbinedion Postgraduate Admission Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session Now On Sale: The management of Igbinedion University, Okada is calling for application from qualified candidates for admission into the school's postgraduate program. for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Igbinedion University Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- A Candidate for Postgraduate Studies in Igbinedion University must have obtained at least five (5) credits in WASC, NECO, GCE (ordinary level or their equivalents) NOTE: A CREDIT PASS IN MATHS AND ENGLISH IS REQUIRED.
- Four credits at Ordinary level, plus OND (not pass), NCE, LIMB or Advance level passes, or any other equivalent.
- A holder of a Pass (Degree/Diploma) is not qualified for admission into the postgraduate program of the degree. He/She must possess PGD to be considered for admission into the Masters Programmes.
- A candidate applying for the Ph.D. in any Programme of Igbinedion University must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% in the Master's degree.
- Only students who have the NYSC discharge, exemption or exclusion can be allowed to clear into the different courses.
- Nursing: In addition to the above, applicants for Nursing must be (1) Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and (2) Possess a valid Midwifery Council of Nigeria license
- Computer Science: Applicants with a degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, BSc.(Ed) Computer may be considered.
- Physiology: Applicants with related B.Sc. degrees, where Physiology has been part of courses taught could be considered.
- MBA from a recognized University can apply for Mphil/Ph.D in Management
Igbinedion University Postgraduate Admission Guidelines
Candidates should request their transcripts from their former institution. Applications of candidates whose transcripts are not forwarded to the school shall not be processed.
2. Referees Report
Candidates should print out the referee forms provided on the application page, fill and return them directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Applications shall not be processed unless the referee reports are available
3. Admission Procedure
Only candidates with admission offer letter into the various PG Programmes are to proceed to pay the total amount of Non-Refundable Acceptance fees as stated below:
Total N 100,000
How To Apply For Igbinedion University Postgraduate Admission
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Application for Postgraduate Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
1. Visit www.iuokada.edu.ng Click on Online Applications
2. Select Postgraduate Programmes 2020/2021
3. Download and Read the Instructions and Guidelines before proceeding
4. Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
5. Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
6. Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
7. Back On iuokada.waeup.org click on 'Login' (top right of the front page).
8. Enter your username and the password to login.
9. To start the application process, please click on 'Application record' and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
10. Provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
11. Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Igbinedion University, Okada, .
To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with..." Interswitch or Etransact on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 15,0000.00;(excluding charges) with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
Request that your transcript is sent to Igbinedion University. Address: The Office of the Secretary, School of Post Graduate Studies & Research (Main Campus), Igbinedion University, Okada, Edo State, Nigeria
Send out the Referee forms. Your Application will not be processed until it is submitted.
Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
Igbinedion University Postgraduate Admission Application Deadline
Deadline for application into the PGD and Masters Programmes is on 31st December 2020. There is no deadline for application for the Ph.D. Program.
A nonrefundable acceptance fee must be paid as part payment of tuition before the commencement of the program
Acceptance fee Must be paid before candidates can be cleared.
For General Enquiries:
0803470151(Dean, PG School)
07032511003(Sec., PG School)
08063170869(Sub Dean PG School)
08037511008(Sub Dean PG School)
Email- email@example.com Website- www.iuokada.edu.ng/pgschool
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!