2020/2021: Jigawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form
This is to inform the general public that Jigawa State Polytechnic post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out, read below;
Jigawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes.
Jigawa State Polytechnic National Diploma Courses:
College of Business and Management Studies
- ND in Accountancy
- ND in Business Administration
- ND in Public Administration
- ND in Office Technology (starting soon)
- ND in Social Administration (starting soon)
College of Engineering and Environmental Studies
- ND in Architecture
- ND in Building Technology
- ND in Electrical and Electronics
- ND in Quantity Surveying
- ND in Welding and Fabrication
- ND in Civil Engineering (starting soon)
- ND in Mechanical Engineering (starting soon)
- ND in Estate Management (starting soon)
- ND in Urban and Regional Planning (starting soon)
College of Science and Technology
- ND in Computer Science
- ND in Science Laboratory Technology
- ND in Statistics
- ND in Environmental Health (starting soon)
- ND in Leisure & Tourism Management (starting soon)
- ND in Nutrition & Dietetics (starting soon)
How to Apply for JIGPOLY Post UTME Screening.
Interested candidates are advised to visit https://jigpoly.admissions.cloud/ to apply and make payment using the Remita platforms.
The new application fee for ND courses is ₦3,000.00 (Non-refundable).
For more info, you may wish to contact: 08065496689, 08062111399
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!