2020/2021: Kaduna College of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form
This is to inform the general public that the Kaduna College of Nursing & Midwifery admission form is now on sale. See below for details on how to appky, available programmes, admission requirements and examination schedule;
THIS PUBLICATION WILL HIGHLIGHT THE FOLLOWING ABOUT KADUNA COLLEGE OF NURSING & MIDWIFERY ADMISSION
1. Kaduna College of Nursing and Midwifery Programmes
2. How To Apply To Kaduna College of Nursing and Midwifery
3. Kaduna College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Requirements
4. Kaduna College of Nursing and Midwifery Examination Schedule
Kaduna College of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session Now Out
The management of Kaduna College of Nursing &Midwifery is hereby inviting applications from eligible candidates into the school's Nursing and Midwifery programme for 2020/2021 academic session.
The Kaduna State College of Nursing form is on for free.
Kaduna College of Nursing and Midwifery Programmes
The following courses are offered by the College:
Basic Nursing: This is a three (3) year programme. It is split into six (6) semesters.
Basic Midwifery: This is also a three (3) year programme which is split into six (6) semesters.
Post-Basic Nursing: This is an eighteen-month programme which is split into three (3) semesters.
It is hoped that the College will soon commence the following courses pending the Nursing and Midwifery council’s approval:
Post Basic Midwifery
. How To Apply To Kaduna College of Nursing and Midwifery
1. Visit the College web site on https://kscnm-sch.ng/index.php
2. Go to Admission Page and click on Request for the free Application form
3. Create Account using a valid email and a password
4. Login with your login details
5. Fill the required fields with correct information
6. Upload your photograph
7. Provide new scratch card details for the O’level sittings listed.
8. Check the Checkbox to indicate that you have read and agreed to the above terms
9. Submit the completed information
10. Print the acknowledgment slip which contains your application number
Kaduna College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Requirements
1. Candidates must have at least credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology in not more than two sittings
2. Acceptable SSCE results are WAEC, NECO NABTEB, and GCE.
3. Candidates can combine WAEC with NECO, WAEC May/June with WAEC GCE or NECO June/July with NECO GCE
4. NABTEB is also accepted, but the two (2) sittings must be NABTEB
Only female applicants are accepted for midwifery
5. Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age as the time of admission
6. Applicants don't need to have written JAMB UTME before obtaining the form.
7. No official closing date for this form - urgently register if interested. It may close sooner.
Kaduna College of Nursing and Midwifery Examination Schedule
Tuesday 24th November to Thursday 28th November, 2020.
Candidates shall be communicated through the telephone number they provided in the Signed application forms, after the submission of the application.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Do you have any issues or difficulties?
This unit provides IT support to prospective applicants. Our team of highly skilled IT experts is dedicated to meeting your every need and help you get the most out of this portal. you can contact: Mr. Micah Bala on:
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!