2020/2021: Lagos State University (LASU) Medical Screening Fee Payment Guidelines
This is to inform the newly admitted students of Lagos State University (LASU) that the school authorities have released the Medical Screening Fee Payment Guidelines. See details below;
THIS PUBLICATION WILL HIGHLIGHT THE FOLLOWING ABOUT LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY (LASU) MEDICAL SCREENING FEE PAYMENT GUIDELINES
1. Medical Screening Fee Payment Guidelines
Lagos State University (LASU) Medical Screening Fee Payment Guidelines For 2020/2021 Academic Session: The management of Lagos State University (LASU) has released the Medical Screening Fee Payment Guidelines for the newly admitted students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Medical Screening Fee Payment Guidelines
Visit LASU New e-payment portal: http://www.lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/default.php
Supply the following information on the new e-payment portal:
- Matric No/UTME Reg No: Your 2019 UTME Registration Number
- ID Type: Student/Alumnus
- Campus: Main
- Study Type: Full-Time Undergraduate
- Purpose: Medical Screening Fee
- Current Valid Email Address: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current email address
- Current Valid Phone No.: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current GSM number
- Click on Submit
- The new page will display your records and amount payable.
- Click on Submit button to continue the process.
- Click on Make Payment to effect the payment on REMITA payment platform
Make use of any desirable payment options on the Remita platform to effect the payment and keep safely your RRR code and the Transaction Receipt sent to your email after successful payment
NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS ARE HEREBY STRONGLY ADVISED TO STRICTLY ADHERE TO THE ABOVE PROCEDURE
- Payment of Medical Screening Fee COMMENCES IMMEDIATELY for STREAM 1 and STREAM 2 Admitted Students.
- Please NOTE that ACCEPTANCE is on a first-come,first-served basis
- Any candidate who does not ACCEPT within the stipulated time forfeits the provisional admission offer and will not be proposed on JAMB CAPS.
Deadline: Not Yet Specified.
Candidates are strongly advised to beware of fraudsters.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!