2020/2021: LASU Open and Distance Learning & Research Institute (ODLRI) B.Sc Degree Progamme Admission Form Now Out
This is to inform the general public that LASU Open and Distance Learning & Research Institute (ODLRI) B.Sc Degree Progamme Admission Form is now available online. See how to apply here;
THIS PUBLICATION WILL HIGHLIGHT THE FOLLOWING ABOUT LASU OPEN AND DISTANCE LEARNING RESEARCH INSTITUTE B.sc DEGREE PROGRAMME ADMISSION FORM.
1. LASU OPEN AND DISTANCE LEARNING DEGREE AVAILABLE PROGRAMME, ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY AND DURATION.
2. LASU OPEN AND DISTANCE LEARNING DEGREE PROGRAMME MODE OF TEACHING AND LEARNING.
3. HOW TO APPLY FOR LASU OPEN AND DISTANCE LEARNING DEGREE PROGRAMME ADMISSION FORM.
LASU Open and Distance Learning & Research Institute (ODLRI) B.Sc Degree Progamme Admission Form: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) degree programmes under the Open and Distance Learning & Research Institute (ODLRI) of the Lagos State University (LASU) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Prospective students who applied for regular admission through JAMB but were not successful in their applications due to the quota system adopted by JAMB are also advised to apply for the LASU ODLRI programme.
LASU OPEN AND DISTANCE LEARNING DEGREE AVAILABLE PROGRAMME, ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY AND DURATION:
- B.Sc. in Business Administration
- Holders of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (O’ Level) or its equivalent with credit passes in Five (5) subjects at not more than Two (2) sittings to include English Language, Mathematics, and any Three (3) relevant subjects from Commerce, Economics, Accounting, Government, Geography, Business Studies.
- The programme is suitable for qualified candidates who are 18 years and above.
- The programme is designed for a period of Four (4) years like the conventional programme, with normal academic and research work.
LASU OPEN AND DISTANCE LEARNING DEGREE PROGRAMME MODE OF TEACHING AND LEARNING:
All academic activities are online with prompt and accurate delivery system.
The Institute is run under the unique Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment (MOODLE) with special focus on research and is aimed at producing world class graduates with 21st Century skills who can contribute productively to the modern socio-economic development of the society.
ICT Knowledge: Possession of ICT proficiency shall be required at the point of entry, for ALL admitted students in the absence of which applicants will be required to obtain proficiency before graduation.
HOW TO APPLY FOR LASU OPEN AND DISTANCE LEARNING DEGREE PROGRAMME ADMISSION FORM:
- Step 1: Candidates are to go to www.odlri.lasu.edu.ng/.
- Step 2 Candidates are to go the Application portal page on the website, fill in an application form and then submit.
- Step 3 Candidates will receive a mail containing the generated application form number including their admission status and a URL to accept Admission.
- Step 4 Upon accepting Admission, Candidates will be sent a provisional admission Letter and a link (URL) to Jamb website to make payment in order to obtain a JAMB number. (The latter will be for candidates without Jamb Registration number, who have not applied for regular admission through Jamb prior to admission)
- Step 5 Candidates are to note that ALL LASU payments are done ONLINE;
- Step 6 Students are to check their names on the provisional admission list to be released online via the website in (Step 1).
Mode of Payment:
Upon admission, successful candidates who cannot afford a one-time payment of the relevant fees can make payment in three instalments over the course of the academic session.
- Offer of admission into the programme is subject to availability of space for interested and qualified applicants.
- Candidates still awaiting ‘O’ Level results are not eligible to apply;
- Only original certificates are acceptable for screening of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2010;
Screening: Candidates who have been offered admission and have paid the acceptance fee will also be subjected to a screening exercise.
Disclaimer: Any applicant who pays money into any individual/other account Or through other means aside from the one above, does that at his/ her own disadvantage.
All application forms are to be completed and submitted online, latest six weeks from the date of this publication.
For further enquiries, interested applicants are to call any of these Help Lines: 08166280528, 08106395786 or address their enquiries via e-mail to email@example.com
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!