2020/2021: National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
The post-basic Nursing admission forms of the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu (NOHE) are out. See the requirements and how to apply for NOHE post basic nursing admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session below
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the post basic Nursing programmes of the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu (NOHE) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
NOHE Post Basic Nursing Programmes.
- Orthopaedic Nursing
- Burns and plastic nursing
NOHE Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
Prospective candidates for Post Basic School of Nursing must:
- Be a nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Counicl of Nigeria with current practicing license
- Have minimum of one year post qualification experience
- Possess West African School Certificate /GCE/NECO with at least credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics obtained in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for NOHE Post Basic Nursing Admission Form.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of application with photocopies of relevant documents as well as recent curriculum vitae addressed to the Medical Director, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu.
The complete documents should be contained in a sealed envelope indicating in the right upper comer your discipline and should be submitted by hand or by post to the office of the Medical director not later than six weeks from the date this advertisement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written/oral interview.
- Candidates with awaiting results or who do not have provisional registration as at the time of this advert need not to apply
- This application process is entirely free of charge and is not contracted out to anybody or firm. Do not respond or succumb to any solicitation/entreaty to the contrary via any social media platform.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!