2020/2021: Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Post-Primary Scholarship Form [Merit Based]
Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas [NLNG] Limited Post-Primary, Scholarship Award Scheme Application Form, Criteria, Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Deadline, Screening Test Date, Time and Venue for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) hereby invites application from qualified primary school pupils for its 2020/2021 POST-PRIMARY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD.
The scheme seeks to support high performing Basic Five/Six pupils through secondary school education.
ABOUT NLNG POST PRIMARY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
- The scheme aims at supporting high performing basic six pupils in company’s host communities and the oil-producing states of Nigeria to access post primary education uninterruptedly.
- The scheme kicked off in 2012 with 28 beneficiaries, and has grown to a total of 172 beneficiaries by 2015.
- Prospective pupils are admitted onto the scheme based on excellent performance at the annual National Examinations Council’s (NECO) Common Entrance Examinations.
CRITERIA / ELIGIBILITY FOR AWARD (MERIT)
Prospective beneficiary must:
• Be an indigene of an NLNG host community
• Be a Basic 5 or 6 pupil and must provide his/her Basic 5 or 6 result
• Provide an attestation letter stamped & signed by the Head Teacher of his/her school (contact telephone number of the Head Teacher must be stated in the letter).
• Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman or Chief in his/her community
• Provide a letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council
• Provide a passport-sized photograph
• Not be a child or ward of a staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply. Go on the "Social Performance" menu to select "Education" from the drop-down menu. Then click on the PPSS Scholarship application link on the Related Links section of the page to access the application portal. Click on "Register Here" to create a profile and commence the application process.
Please note that:
A) All requested documents must be uploaded to avoid disqualification.
B) Applicants must fill in valid contact details (email and telephone number) as these will be used to communicate the outcome of application.
C) Applicants will be disqualified for falsification of documents.
D) Application will be disqualified for non-adherence to criteria for this scheme.
SCREENING TEST SCHEDULE
Applicants are advised to provide valid contact details (email address and/or telephone numbers) which they must check regularly after the selection test, as these will be used to communicate the outcome of their application.
6th November, 2020.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!