2020/2021: Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Undergraduate Scholarship Award Form
Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Limited Undergraduate (UG) Scholarship Award Application Form, Criteria, Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines Deadline, Screening Date, Time and Venue for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from interested first year undergraduates in Nigerian Universities, for its 2020/2021 Under-Graduate Scholarship Award. The scheme seeks to promote academic excellence by supporting top-grade students through tertiary institutions.
This was founded as a critical component of education intervention programme for our host communities in 1998 and later opened up to the rest of Nigeria in 2003.
A total of 2,833 undergraduates from various universities in Nigeria have benefited from the scholarship scheme with a spend of over N600 million.
The introduction of online application and use of social media (Facebook) for information dissemination in 2012 made the selection process more efficient and cost effective, and increased awareness. The value of the scholarship has been reviewed upward from N100, 000 to N300, 000 per awardee for an academic year and it runs throughout the duration of the student’s course.
CRITERIA FOR AWARD
Prospective beneficiary must:
• Have excellent/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council result at ONE sitting i.e. a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English.
• Have a score of 200 and above at the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
• Be a certified Full-Time Year-One student of any Nigerian University at the time of application.
• Have at least 3.5 CGPA at his/her Year-One first semester (2019/2020 session) examinations.
• Not be a beneficiary of any other Scholarship Award/Scheme from any other company, organization or agency.
• Not be a spouse or child of a staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply. Go on the "Social Performance" menu to select "Education" from the drop-down menu. Then click on the PPSS Scholarship application link on the Related Links section of the page to access the application portal. Click on "Register Here" to create a profile and commence the application process.
All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
• Passport-sized photograph
• WASC, SSCE or NECO result
• UTME result
• Official signed and stamped Year-One first-semester result (2019/2020 session)
• University admission letter
• University student ID card
• Local Government Area Letter of Identification
Please note that:
• Applicants must fill in valid contact details (email and telephone numbers) as these will be used to communicate the outcome of application.
• Application will be disqualified for
• Incomplete attachments • Non-adherence to advertised criteria
• Falsified documents
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection test.
Entry closes Friday, 6th November, 2020.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!