2020/2021: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post-UTME / DE Screening Form
This is to inform the general public that Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK post UTME / DE screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See requirements and how to apply for UNIZIK direct entry form for Screening below;
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post-UTME / DE Screening Form:
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise. Candidates that made UNIZIK as the first choice in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry candidate will as well with NAU Affiliate Institutions are also invited to the screening exercise.
Update: Change of Course or Change of Institution into NAU (and its affiliate institution) ends on Friday 20th November 2020. Any change after that day will not be valid.
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
For Direct Entry Candidates:
- In addition to the above registration procedures, candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to The Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, on or before Monday 30th November 2020
- Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for admission
UNIZIK Cut Off Mark (Departmental)
UNIZIK Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200:
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy), Environmental Health Science
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration and Entrepreneurship
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
UNIZIK Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180:
- Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
- Education – All programmes except Edu/English and Edu/Economics
- Engineering – Agric & Bioresources Engineering, Polymer &Textiles Engineering.
- Environmental Sciences – Only Architecture
- Physical Sciences – Mathematics, Geological Sciences, Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Physics and Statistics.
UNIZIK Programmes with 160 Cut off:
- Environmental Sciences – Building, Quantity Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental Management, Estate Management.
- Physical Sciences except Computer Science
- Technical Education and
- All Affiliate Institutions
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post-UTME Screening.
Note: UNIZIK POST UTME Screening Application Registration starts on Wednesday 12th August, 2020 and Closes Monday 30th November, 2020
Change of Course or Change of Institution into NAU (and its affiliate institution) ends on Monday, 31st August 2020. Any change after that day will not be valid.
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on “Create Account”
- Enter your UTME Registration Number and valid email address and click “Send”. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly
- Copy the verification code and click on “Continue”
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click “Submit”
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on “Step One”, click on “Generate Application Form RRR”
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2000 only
- Login to the portal, click “Step Two”, click on “Confirm payment”, enter the RRR number, and click on “Verify payment”. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification “Payment already verified”, then proceed to “Step Three”
- Click on “Step Three”, click on “Fill Application Form”, fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on the “Submit” button
- -Print out the Application form and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE examination
Please note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where examination was taken.
Candidates can always go back to update their O’level result information for correctness.
FOR COMPLAINT AND ISSUES EXPERIENCED DURING FILLING OF UNIZIK POST UTME APPLICATION, SEND A MAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org MISTAKES IN OLEVEL DURING REGISTRATION CAN BE CORRECTED AFTER SUBMISSION OF FORM, BY CLICKING ON STEP FOUR AND CLICKING ON FILL APPLICATION FORM
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening schedule
The schedule for the screening exercise would be communicated in due time.
Time and Requirements For The Screening Exercise
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 7:00 am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination
- Print out the application form from the University portal and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE evaluation
- The date and the time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the Post-UTME/DE PRINTOUTS
- Only bonafide candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the university/Examination Hall.
- Parents and Guardians are therefore strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, Scientific calculators or any Other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the bank
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the university.
Please Note: Application Deadline is on the 30th (Monday) November, 2020.
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Date: Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Post utme, and direct entry screening date, Exams and Venue will soon be announced before the closing date of UNIZIK UTME Screening forms.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!