2020/2021: OAUTHC SHIM Admission Form | ND & HND
Obafemi Awolowo University [OAUTHC], Ile-Ife School of Health Information Management [SHIM] National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Deadline, Interview Date, Time and Venue for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to bring to the attention of general public that sales of forms for admission of new intakes into the School of Health Information Management [SHIM], [OAUTHC], Ile-Ife for 2020/2021 academic session is on-going, interested candidates must have sat for the UTME examination and obtained five (5) O’Level credits at not more than two sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science and Chemistry are eligible to apply.
In addition to the above, all applicants must know that final admission into the school shall be based on the JAMB-UTME approved cut-off marks as later decided by JAMB for polytechnics, Monotecnics and Colleges of Education in the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates seeking for ND admissionmust have obtained the minimum entry requirements of five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in the WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the following subjects,
- English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Chemistry and any other subject such as Physics, Agric Science, Geography and Economics.
- Candidates must sit for the 2020 JAMB examination and must meet the cut-off points [i.e.as stipulated by JAMB] and chose the school as their first choice in JAMB applications.
- Candidates intending to pursue the 2-year HND programme must have obtained in addition to 5 credits at O’levels, the National Diploma Certificate (not below Lower Credit) in Health Information Management, together with an evidence of completion of one year (compulsory) Industrial Attachment in a reputable health institution.
- Professional Diploma/Technician Certificate in Health Information Management by HRORBN can also apply for HND programme.
- Pregnancy is not allowed during training.
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION
Selection of candidates will be based on the possession of requisite academic qualifications, good performance in both the written examination and oral interview. The written examination for ND applicantswill be tested in:
- English Language
- General paper
For the HND programme, applicants will be tested in English Language, Mathematics, Health Records Management, Statistics and Knowledge of Medical Terminologies. Selected candidates will be required to pass the medical fitness examination.
METHODS OF APPLICATION
Interested ND applicants are to pay a non refundable fee of N2,000.00 while HND applicants are to pay N6,000.00 through REMITTA payable to OAUTHC, Ile-Ife account.
NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE:STUDENT'S FEES
DESCRIPTION: 2020/2021 SHIM FORM.
On presentation of the evidence of payment, application forms are to be collected from;
School of Health Information Management,
OAUTHC, P.M.B. 5538,
CLOSING AND INTERVIEW DATES
Completed application forms must be returned to the Ag. Head of School not later than August 24th 2020. Written Interview is on Wednesday 28th October while Oral interview is slated for Thursday 29th and Friday 30th October, 2020.
Upon completion of the course graduates of the school are to participate in the National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC) of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
BOLA ALEJO (MRS)
Director of Administration
For: Chief Medical Director .
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!