2020/2021: Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Pre-Degree Admission Form [UPDATED]
This is to inform the general public that the management of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) has announced it's Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic session. See details of the information below;
THIS PUBLICATION WILL HIGHLIGHT THE FOLLOWING ABOUT OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY PRE DEGREE ADMISSION FORM FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION:
1. LASTEST UPDATE ON OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY PRE DEGREE ADMISSION FORM
2. CANDIDATES QUALIFICATION TO APPLY FOR OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY PRE DEGREE ADMISSION FORM
3. OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY PRE DEGREE SUBJECTS COMBINATION
4. HOW TO APPLY FOR OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY PRE DEGREE ADMISSION FORM
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Pre-Degree Admission Form: The management of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) invites qualified candidates to her 2020/2021 academic session pre-degree programme admission exercise
LASTEST UPDATE ON OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY PRE DEGREE ADMISSION FORM:
2020/2021 Pre-degree Entrance Examination holds on December 3rd, 2020 by 9:00am at the CBT Hall, Centre for Distance Learning, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (Moro Campus), Moro, Osun State. Due to the prevailing situation in the country, all the candidates that had earlier selected Lagos Centre will have to come to Ile-Ife venue to write the Exam. APPLICATION IS STILL IN PROGRESS
OAU pre-degree programme normally runs for two (2) contact periods both within nine (9) calendar months.
CANDIDATES QUALIFICATION TO APPLY FOR OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY PRE DEGREE ADMISSION FORM:
Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits in 5 subjects at a maximum of two sittings including English Language (for ALL Courses), Mathematics (for Science-based and Social Science-based Courses) and Literature-in-English (for Law).
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY PRE DEGREE SUBJECTS COMBINATION:
|Arts||Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies (GLR)|
|Economics/ Government/Literature in English (EGL)|
|Biological Sciences||Biology/Chemistry/Physics (BCP)|
|Physical Sciences||Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)|
|Geography/ Mathematics/ Physics (GMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics/Government/Mathematics (EGM)|
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into ALL Degree Programmes in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY PRE DEGREE ADMISSION FORM:
In case you have created your Account, Click here to Login
- Pay the Application fee of ₦15,000.00 through e-Tranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Polaris Bank, Wema Bank or UBA Plc Nationwide. A Receipt which contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank charges must be paid).
- Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng) and Click on: “2020/2021 Pre-Degree Application” and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!”. You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
- After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
- Click on the Payment Method (e-tranzact)
- Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:
- The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
- The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- After filling the form, logout and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget). Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination.
Other Important Information Regarding OAU Pre-Degree.
- Applicants are to note that the Pre-degree entrance exam will be computer-based. You are hereby advised to familiarise yourself with the basic use of computer.
- Pre-Degree Applicants are advised to to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2021 UTME during the Programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted on-line either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that the Pre-Degree Entrance Exam holds at Ile-Ife Centre and a centre in Ikeja, Lagos State.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
OAU Pre-Degree Disclaimer.
All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly on-line.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!